The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

iirediiapple

I have a speed of 8mbps, so why cant I log in to this in the Philippines? Is it a region problem? Please help. I tried changing my password, optimizing download cache and verifying game cache, and I still get the "Login Failed, Check your info" I even changed wifi and fiber and I still get this problem. Help?

Use a VPN to bypass it, it works. Although you have to use it for the remainder of the game. If you don't, you will have A LOT of "failed to connect to server" problem. But chat still working without VPN though.

Started happening around the same time when baro is an hour late yesterday. SEA region.

I'm having the same problem.  Windows 10, not using any internet modifiers like VPNs.  I play through Steam.  Reset my password twice now, and it obviously works for logging in here.

North American server here.  Dunno if it's relevant, but I used the option to optimize download cache.

Edited by Haarlock

25 minutes ago, HaVVocado said:

Use a VPN to bypass it, it works. Although you have to use it for the remainder of the game. If you don't, you will have A LOT of "failed to connect to server" problem. But chat still working without VPN though.

Started happening around the same time when baro is an hour late yesterday. SEA region.

What VPN do you use and what server Location? 

For philippine users, I've tried the following ISPs

- Converge - cant login

- Globe (mobilie hotspot) - Cant login

- PLDT DSL - Can login.

So maybe it's ISP related?

Im using SMART wifi and Globe Hotspot, both cant log in, especially the latter since I was able to log in with that wifi more than the Globe one. 

How to use VPN? I used to know a site that could help that but its unavailable now.

12 minutes ago, JawNuts said:

What VPN do you use and what server Location? 

For philippine users, I've tried the following ISPs

- Converge - cant login

- Globe (mobilie hotspot) - Cant login

- PLDT DSL - Can login.

So maybe it's ISP related?

Windscribe. Chooses best location but it's usually Hong Kong. It's free, and you got about 10 GB of quota/mo.

10 minutes ago, Agarav said:

Im using SMART wifi and Globe Hotspot, both cant log in, especially the latter since I was able to log in with that wifi more than the Globe one. 

How to use VPN? I used to know a site that could help that but its unavailable now.

Well, in a nutshell, install the app, (login if required), choose server, connect and that's it.

Keep in mind this is just a temporary solution until DE fixes this server errors with SEA. Don't ever use VPN if you got an IP ban unless necessary, you'll get banned (twice). 

Edited by HaVVocado
changed wording, added link