Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just passed the 100D login. Getting punished for playing the game?

Brelshaza

I'm currently at 105 or 106 days logged in and we just got the new login system where at 100 days you get to choose your weapon. I got my default Azima as my 100 days which I clearly do not want because it's just an MR fodder weapon, compared to our glorious option of the Zenistar. 
How is it going to be, am I having to wait another 200 days to get my Zenistar? If that's the case, people like me actually got punished for playing the game these last few days. Someone could create a fresh new Warframe account today and get the Zenistar in half of the days it's going to take me.

Edited by JirenBlu

Milestones!

On the major Milestone days (every 50 days between 0-1000) you will be presented with up to 3 Choices! These choices will still respect the original chronological release, and by the next time you reach a given category, you'll see a new item appear in place of what you've already chosen (if applicable).

1. Sigils and Resources. Days 50,150,250, etc.
2. Primed Mods. Days 200,400,600, etc.
3. Weapons. Days 100,300,500, etc.

That is the down side to the new system change, I personally ain't too stoked that I just got the Sig'n'Oc and now some player will get it a lot quicker than 2 years solid of daily login. Seemed like a 2018 no backbone choice by DE but whatever

hope they enjoy the choice though. Enjoyment is key to gaming, not personal grievances of my effort versus someone else's 

Edited by (PS4)covan2306

it was very well known that the login system will get an update. sure, there was no 100% date on when the update launches, but u seem to care a whole lot so why not make sure and wait at 99 days ? its not like u wouldve had to stop playing for a month...if that choice was so important to u, why not wait ?? it was very well announced, u knew...

But you must agree though that playes that are at the early 100's days of login are actually getting "punished" for playing the game. Zenistar is something I've always wanted, and I'm pretty sure the majority of Warframe loves it.. "If only I didn't play the game this last week", I would've had it. Now I need to wait another 195 days?? 
I don't think this is fair. 

Just now, JirenBlu said:

But you must agree though that playes that are at the early 100's days of login are actually getting "punished" for playing the game. Zenistar is something I've always wanted, and I'm pretty sure the majority of Warframe loves it.. "If only I didn't play the game this last week", I would've had it. Now I need to wait another 195 days?? 

cause you know, that's totally not how the system was until literally today?

Just now, JirenBlu said:

It aint that great, I only use it in the Kuva fortress for chokepoints, 99.9% I'll use anything but that.

Just now, JirenBlu said:

The community is hilarious, some people seem to be "happy" that me, and I'm sure a few hundred of others got punished by the new login system. You played the game in the last week? Sit down, wait another 200 days cause of that. 

Some of us actually had to wait the full 300 days without any options for this weapon. So if you were looking for sympathy, you won't find it.

Just now, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Some of us actually had to wait the full 300 days without any options for this weapon. So if you were looking for sympathy, you won't find it.

Your mom had to send letters to communicate with someone at some point of her life, meanwhile you are here posting on a videogame's forum online, talking to someone across the world (me). Are you less deserving of technology and/or life quality improvments because your mom had to wait while sending letters through the mail? 
Logic. 

15 minutes ago, JirenBlu said:

I'm currently at 105 or 106 days logged in and we just got the new login system where at 100 days you get to choose your weapon. I got my default Azima as my 100 days which I clearly do not want because it's just an MR fodder weapon, compared to our glorious option of the Zenistar. 
How is it going to be, am I having to wait another 200 days to get my Zenistar? If that's the case, people like me actually got punished for playing the game these last few days. Someone could create a fresh new Warframe account today and get the Zenistar in half of the days it's going to take me.

You normally get the Zenistar at day 300 anyway. Not sure where you are getting punished, Mainline has been called out for the last WEEK so you've done this to yourself if you really wanted the Zenistar you would have waited. Now you have to wait another 200 days.

Just now, JirenBlu said:

Your mom had to send letters to communicate with someone at some point of her life, meanwhile you are here posting on a videogame's forum online, talking to someone across the world (me). Are you less deserving of technology and/or life quality improvments because your mom had to wait while sending letters through the mail? 
Logic. 

Did you actually equate a melee weapon in a video game to real life?