Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.7.3

[DE]Rebecca

You still haven't fixed the issue where we can't change the gun's colors. Shame on you DE. I'm not really upset about the critical chance just as long as the base damage was left alone. Still a bit annoying you guys did a hot fix and didn't change much other than the critical chance of a gun you gave us as a reward. Then again, thinking about it guys. If they didn't change it, everyone who got one would literally go around using it. I was noticing this and it felt a little dull not seeing much variety between everyone's primary. 

Anyway, even if it's not as good anymore, I'm gonna keep it, mostly because it was free and is potato'd. And also because DE wants to do this "you missed the event? Too  bad, you don't get a chance to get the weapon anymore" crap like they did with the Vandal series. 

Edited by Glisp

What?

Obviously devs can tell the difference between 20 and 50, it sounds incredibly weird that it wasn't intended. 

Well if you look at the numpad, 5 and 2 are next to each other so it's possible to press the wrong key if the dev has big fingers.

Still sad to see the crit chance changed... Although I expected the nerf a bit later than 2 hours after release

Update 10 : Tenno revenge on Lotus

The Devil Lotus have give a nice toy to theire dear Tenno , but its was just to make fun of them and the Tenno decide theire next location of assasination : The Devil Lotus (Level 999)

Will you join the battle? :)

Edited by Chaosdreamer

It would be really nice to just hear some kind of further explanation for the wraith nerf. 

Nobody is going to believe that DE just didn't notice that the gun was critting a lot before they put it in the game. 

Everyone is going to assume this was some kind of knee-jerk response to the crybaby brigade.

(and really, what's the point of critmods if there are no guns they are amazing on? Right now critmods just feel like a way to punish players who are bad at math)

Son, I am disappoint. 

Hotfix 9.7.3:

- Fixed an issue where players were having more fun than intended.

HA. HA. bummed cause I just pumped a buncha shotty mods in hopes that this gun would be viable for late game play, never saw the real value of shotties unitl this came out with a 50% crit chance. looks like they will continue to have no value.

lol RAVAGE??? itsa puny 60% for 9 points and a mod slot!!!!

Don't forget it's also a rare drop mod.

DE, now that you've "Fixed" the wraith, can you go through and normalize all mods to the pistol ones? (EG: Split/hells chamber going up to 120%, crit chance addition being less rare and also going much higher, etc.)

The sidearms are shining examples of the mod system to the point they outshine primary and melee weapons against basically anything mod-wise.

Maybe i'll make a massively detailed post about it later.