Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meta frames for Arbitration

Kebast

Unless you want to bore yourself with more than 60 minutes, there is no need for a meta. Depending on the mission type you always find several Warframes that are suited for a job.

Of course, your arsenal (Arcanes, Riven Mods, Primed Mods etc.) plays a big role on how much leeway you've got with Warframe selection. People ignoring, or worse, looking down on survivability mods are the bigger problem. Sure, 1000 health won't hold off one-hits forever but it's a bit embarrasing to see someone go down during the first 10 minutes.

Support oriented Warfames can go a long way (if the group sticks together and doesn't straggle around like chicken), Oberon and Trinity were mentioned already. Nezha's Warding Halo with Safeguard is incredibly strong too. Then there's Mag's and Volt's Overshields.

As there's no additional reward for staying longer than staying in C Rotation, most random groups won't go longer than 30-60mins. So feel free to experiment and play some Warframes you usually don't use, especially if you have a strong arsenal to back it up.

I would use mighty Inaros for everything. In arbitrations i can outdamage Saryn Volt and Equinox with him most of the time Mesa too - depending on the player.

But mostly I cant play what i would like because team mates dont protect the defense object/excavator and overall not helping the mission at all. So i need to play with Trin or Khora 😞

Arbitrations are not fun at all sadly. Its really hard to find a team where you could play for fun. Most of the time ppl leave at the first opportunity or die in the first few rounds.

7 hours ago, Zilchy said:

I guess you need to explore Gara's other abilities a bit more. There's more use from the abilities than that.

But Frost can do it all just better. Gara cant stack her glass wall, she cant remove enemy armor etc. There is just alot she lacks at. People go blind about her "zomg damage stacks, nurf!" of her two. A skill that falls off easily in higher content, especially versus armored targets.

Her 4 can CC and protect while being used as a AoE nuke aswell. Frost does that better with his #3 and 4.

Gara isnt bad, she is just not one of the best at what she does.

13 hours ago, SenariousNex said:

Your main frame is the way to go, so thing that doesn't die often. For me it is Nidus, because I am a careless slaughter machine, undying makes it easy for me not to worry too much about it. 

I don't really have a "main". I have 6 or so frames with 3+ forma on them. I just put a 4th in Frost P, so I'll give that a try for a bit. 

2 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

But Frost can do it all just better. Gara cant stack her glass wall, she cant remove enemy armor etc. There is just alot she lacks at. People go blind about her "zomg damage stacks, nurf!" of her two. A skill that falls off easily in higher content, especially versus armored targets.

Her 4 can CC and protect while being used as a AoE nuke aswell. Frost does that better with his #3 and 4.

Gara isnt bad, she is just not one of the best at what she does.

Gara gives a 90% damage reduction that also works on objects. Frost has a globe that eventually gets 1 shotted and can be spammed. However when frost or anyone else has to move, then that damage reduction comes in rather handy. As for Frost being an AoE nuke... That falls off real quick, even with high power strength and 4 CP. Since you don't seem to know, Frost's highest damage ability is actually Snow Globe. Frost's range of such abilities is also hampered by having to to keep the snow globe size relatively small. 2 hours into a mission you might suddenly be glad that Gara is giving you such a large damage reduction.

Edited by Zilchy

1 hour ago, Zilchy said:

Gara gives a 90% damage reduction that also works on objects. Frost has a globe that eventually gets 1 shotted and can be spammed. However when frost or anyone else has to move, then that damage reduction comes in rather handy. As for Frost being an AoE nuke... That falls off real quick, even with high power strength and 4 CP. Since you don't seem to know, Frost's highest damage ability is actually Snow Globe. Frost's range of such abilities is also hampered by having to to keep the snow globe size relatively small. 2 hours into a mission you might suddenly be glad that Gara is giving you such a large damage reduction.

Frost doesnt need to bother with CP though, no one in his group does since avalanche does that job if you build for strength to begin with. It gives you around 8 seconds (give or take) of free dps vs unarmored targets. At that same point you dont need the DR either because things are just standing there.

While it is annoying that building for range is negative for the globe I still dont think there is a situation where I would build for it anyways even if globe was unaffected. I far prefer a high strength max efficiency build since it rips armored units to pieces and deals significant damage to everything else. And it makes your globe as strong as it can be.