The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

The 

1 minute ago, Exelcto said:

Wait, we got 6( 2 from NY) tags confirmed by biz. And he said that he gonna have new information for us soon. So what 2 other tags are all talking about?

The 2 new york tags that were found were not in relation to coordinates we got from the PDF. Those are two we're looking for. One led to Hoyt ave which apparently an advert was found but no tag, and Bryant Park which people have searched earlier and found nothing. Hopefully we'll hear from biz soon which will maybe help us to find the last of the tags

Just now, electric4pie said:

The 

The 2 new york tags that were found were not in relation to coordinates we got from the PDF. Those are two we're looking for. One led to Hoyt ave which apparently an advert was found but no tag, and Bryant Park which people have searched earlier and found nothing. Hopefully we'll hear from biz soon which will maybe help us to find the last of the tags

we could use a point in the right direction or more

1 minute ago, electric4pie said:

The 

Ok, now i get it, thank u for reply. 🙂

Just now, electric4pie said:

The 

check every bus stop and mail box ad for clues peeps

il y a 1 minute, electric4pie a dit :

The 

I think the coordinate just indicate the City in which to search, not precise point where to search, or did I missed one info about some ads found on other city than NYC Phila and Fortuna ?

6 minutes ago, Etzu said:

I think the coordinate just indicate the City in which to search, not precise point where to search, or did I missed one info about some ads found on other city than NYC Phila and Fortuna ?

they may not be exact but they should be close. Definitely not the entire city that would be ridiculous 

idk if this will help but i hit a dead end  with the letters we had and fitting them to  words. so i translated  them  to TKPOTP which is the corpus dialect. and now  im  going through corpus  planets translating the nodes. so aphrodite works as Akktopipe. 

Just now, Kyokukou said:

that or if they where posters ads, someone could of been a prankster in those two locations and tore them down, or decided not to put them up, that being just a guess at some possibilities though, or covered them up with a new ad 

They look to be official bought, and set up by the city, so if anyone did that they'd be charged with defacing city property

1 minute ago, Kyokukou said:

that or if they where posters ads, someone could of been a prankster in those two locations and tore them down, or decided not to put them up, that being just a guess at some possibilities though, or covered them up with a new ad 

so where possibly being trolled by trolls who don't even know there trolling