Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ChaseCMatic said:

How can I get a(n) invite(s) to the Warframe Discord server(s)?

Time-limited invite links are occasionally posted to the discord. From there, people just copy-paste it to here (and there and everywhere). You just need to check back here (and/or the #lifttogether hashtag on twitter) often enough (every few hours should suffice).

2 minutes ago, Quarterdane said:

Time-limited invite links are occasionally posted to the discord. From there, people just copy-paste it to here (and there and everywhere). You just need to check back here (and/or the #lifttogether hashtag on twitter) often enough (every few hours should suffice).

Unfortunately I do not have Twitter so I will have to rely on the forum or official Discord! Thanks though!

1 minute ago, Hiro_Hunter said:

there is only one warframe ARG server
the invites either get posted here or on the official warframe discord that can be found through google

I will google it and join and keep an eye open! Thanks a lot!

5 minutes ago, PiddlyWink said:

Some people in my alliance heard that you get a file download if you hack in incognito mode. None have actually gotten it though. Sounds like trolling to me but thought I'd mention it just in case.

Nope, didn't get it.
However, hacking in incognito allows you to do more than the limit of 4 hacks by closing a reopening it, clearing your cookies.

The file download was probably a misclick on the "share stats" button

PSA: After you have completed 4 successful hacks, you will see the message 'Simulation Complete.' When you see this message, any further hacks will not count. Either clear your cookies, or use/open and close incognito mode to keep grinding out hacks.

I suppose this is the last run to do before the end of this ARG & so the appearance of the Fortuna's update. I wish to thank all everyone who took a part in this small adventure :)

I didn't bring any meaningful impact on this topic, but still : interesting & my first experience on such matter :P 

Let's click the hell-out-of this Corpus software ! For Tuna we all click together, 'till the black screen !

https://www.warframe.com/tightbeam

Current completed hacks: 32303

Hacks required to completion: 300000

Maximum hacks per player: 100

next updated status will be send every hour from this point

Actively Updating!

If you'd like to contribute, here is the link:  https://www.warframe.com/tightbeam

Edited by jopos20