Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

vor 1 Minute schrieb Drakontis:

If I wanted to check that location, it'd be a two and a half hour drive one way for me. I think that's a little out of the way for an event. Not sure if DE would put something in the middle of nowhere. 

that's why i assume i'm totally wrong xD

hace 1 minuto, Tolstoy dijo:
hace 4 minutos, Drakontis dijo:

If I wanted to check that location, it'd be a two and a half hour drive one way for me. I think that's a little out of the way for an event. Not sure if DE would put something in the middle of nowhere. 

that's why i assume i'm totally wrong xD

Actually if u want to HIDE something, it's better if u do it where nobody can see u and, soo maybe..

Not sure if this help but at (37.74023, -122.40061) on google Maps, with Street View you can see a truck with the following numbers:

70 Central

CA 8891

Keep your eyes peeled for any numbers on (40.75397, -73.98301).

Edited by Axel230

1 minute ago, toto_W said:

maybe they gave us the perma link for the discord server for let enter every tenno, and then finding the one nearest the objective

Would be cool, but they have players all over the world. I think it would be a bit hard on their side

hace 1 minuto, Tolstoy dijo:
hace 2 minutos, Drakontis dijo:

I'd road trip it out there, but it's 1. Not my car. and B. I don't have money for gas. 

dude chill^^ i dont think DE will do something like that... way to far from their safe zone out of canada^^

They got the office on canada, but i'm sure they got some foreign workers too, and working from home, many companies do that now days.