The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

1 minute ago, Azanka said:

I don't think only the people who go to the locations get the rewards since it wouldn't be fair to players that aren't even in the US

i think that the people who actually went out and found the tags should get something like a fortuna agent emblem or sigil that only they can have

1 minute ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Yeah, so far this was being done with intent of community effort, something that benefits all.

just straight up raw plat would be the best thing to give us, but i think were just gonna get some cosmetic shizz like you saw the cercit board with the pic on it

3 minutes ago, Azanka said:

I don't think only the people who go to the locations get the rewards since it wouldn't be fair to players that aren't even in the US

The Business:

An all-platform Cache code will be shared once all shipments have been stolen.

Just now, Venoid said:

Maybe we'll have the day with the four letters because they have already told that it was coming out on November

tomorrow (its 4.11.2018 00:47 here so yea tomorrow) is the drop day?? that or may 11th

Just now, Brinana said:

Yeah... I get what they're trying to do, but it sucks it excludes the bulk of the players.

yep basically there counting on the <1% to actually get off there butts and walk to an ad its not the best idea, but so was opening "#open_comms" for everyone to type in it