Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And you thought Warframe had long crafting times

(XBOX)SUPRSKILLZ

It's funny though. For all intents and purposes as a game that is set up to be time gated via craft times and pay-for-convenience, Warframe is really, really tame. Embarrassingly so for a good chunk of the industry out there, too.

"But it's not instant and that's a problem!" is likely going to be the answer.

Some old games used to have you sit for hours to craft materials to build equipment, they were borderline impossible to survive without macros. Eventually, we had build queues but you still had to have the game running for days to build things. I'd take a passive wait of 3 days than having to have the game run for 24 hours any day.

Edited by Flandyrll

22 minutes ago, Flandyrll said:

"But it's not instant and that's a problem!" is likely going to be the answer.

Some old games used to have you sit for hours to craft materials to build equipment, they were borderline impossible to survive without macros. Eventually, we had build queues but you still had to have the game running for days to build things. I'd take a passive wait of 3 days than having to have the game run for 24 hours any day.

I don't know why but this made me think of crafting in FFXI where you had to factor such things as: Is the moon in the right phase? Am I wearing crafting gear? Do I have a crafting bonus at home or do I need to travel to an elemental node? Am I facing the right cardinal direction corresponding to my crystal?

*Laughs in Lords Mobile*

that Game has a single research taking over 3000! Irl days.

Oh, and you can only do One at the time.

Oh, and that is only the Time for the last Level (demoralize 10/10).

Oh, and thats not counting the time needed to get the prerequisite to even unlock the research tree to get tho Start unlocking the Skills to start researching demoralize

Yes, 3 days for a Frame is fine and reasonable since they prevent New players from rushing though the Game even faster and by doing so lessen the amount of content drought Posts on the forum

Edited by Eisdschungel