The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

add weather cause and effective rewarding gameplay, enhancements

(PSN)santospizarro

8 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

you cant. have a good day. its just not posible to be what you want me to be. take it or leave it, i hope you enjoyed my ideas.

Sorry but no ... Real world application is what we offer ... proper grammar represents professionalism and will convince people to not shoot you down at first glance ... try handing in a resume or an essay in the format you've presented and watch how many people will laugh you out of the room, if you even got to enter said room in the first place ... and your attitude towards people giving you constructive advice on how other will perceive you suggestion requires improvement ... and for that is the reason i never took your post seriously. 

4 minutes ago, Errodin said:

Sorry but no ... Real world application is what we offer ... proper grammar represents professionalism and will convince people to not shoot you down at first glance ... try handing in a resume or an essay in the format you've presented and watch how many people will laugh you out of the room, if you even got to enter said room in the first place ... and your attitude towards people giving you constructive advice on how other will perceive you suggestion requires improvement ... and for that is the reason i never took your post seriously. 

thankyou

If you eat magic mushrooms your thoughts are faster then you are able to talk.

Once you start vocalizing your first thought, the next thought suddenly appears before you have been able to even say 3 words.

Although the first thought has been the best idea that ever came to a humans mind, the 2nd idea is even better!!

Writing them down is even more of a problem because writing takes more time then talking.

I think thats whats happening here.

I would close this thread for ~8 hours and then open it again.

Weather pattern hazards and benefits would be a neat addition that could add more local color to planets to help separate similar tile-sets and missions. Like how Krill and Razor Hail worked for Gears of War 1 and 2. Ceres does have its lightning but perhaps more could be done with that. Nice idea.

14 hours ago, Fishyflakes said:

add punctuation too

punctuation!! but its aoe so nobody gets confused. alot of people really like english class instead of warframe in all the forums, essentially they dont even try reading peoples post or give creative review or good ideas about the problem or improvements to the game and focus on being right about making somebody perfect at english, man i have a cat, if i take 10 seconds creating a masterful book of warframes insight i will get S#&$ deleted by his stupidity and fat, and also the keyboard on the playstation 4 doesnt allow for creative writting so people need to stop being jerks and get creative instead. alot of energy am using out gonna make peopl ein, escoprotocol, just read, i dont pick up on your S#&$ty flaws, ff, u seem cool, am just venting because otehr people dont care about the actual product thats gonna make warframe alot more fun to play or recommend to other people in the future, its really lacking eseential weathers and large enemies, themesongs and other things to stop it from being a speedrun, respawn type of rng game like destiny and mmorpgs, its stupid not to.

1. Figured you can make it so that elementals over 50power have some changes, while the 100 power versions evolve into other species of powers, say cold damage turns into glacier and freeze with respective sound effects / animations, and card changes.
  2. armory color and sound changes based on elemental + STAGE, 
  3. motion sensors, motors, and reaction sounds at arsenal and relative mods / elementals.
Edited by (PS4)santospizarro

1. electric weather and sensor motors for each stage and planet: should allow players to gain sprint speed and other temporary boosts that amplificate and regenerate non-combat skills, or offer some travel mechanics and interactions so players dont have to spam jumptwist, and rely on ether/respectively the abilities should have a secondary and passive functions when used outside of combat, or under different types of terrain/daycycles: player gains extended treasure hunter, aether pools visible oasis, skate/structure updates, frozen areas and disturbing mists, jammed raddars, and fast/slow reload conditions for weapons to lock or operate in high temperature/fatigue, knockback/footing improvements.
  2. elemental powers exeeding 100 become STAGE2: COLD Transforms into FUSION or LASER, sleet, rain, frosty, and crystal variations with clear animations and icon changes, that goes to say that the armory and weapons could look better or ui changes to match.
  3. whips come with pasive mods to  magnetically pull items and prevent rear attacks from being fatal, when you want.
  4. pet/dog/deploye autoscans for resources, dog with glasses, passive non-combat mods are scarse and have no good things to look foward to unlock, at least the minimum is to include few tether and balance updates that are subtle.
  5. deployed appear and can be summoned to hang out in ships, clem in orbit, laboratory partners / co-pilot.

Terrible formatting aside, No. This whole thread is one big giant no from me. I would hate ever single one of these changes you suggest. I refuse to having my playstyle and choices on gear be tied to RNG weather affects. As Thaylien said, this would make some planets completely unplayable.

Edited by Atsia