Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi~~tennos,I tried to create a loki skin,need some help~

gukekeke

I started the program a few weeks ago,and I got some problem 

first,I drew the concept just like this:

15414091149413.jpg

A incense burner with yin-yang in it,like seth from sf4...........but,it‘s not like warframe,so i drew things below:15414091428185.jpg

I can‘t do 3d model,so I drew this to my friend:

15414091595957.jpg

he told me he can't do it without details............allright then

15414094249282.jpg

and now ... ...how to inprove our work..........i should post it earlier... ...

15414092767506.jpg

tennos,plz help us

Edited by gukekeke
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, gukekeke said:

15414091149413.jpg

A incense burner with yin-yang in it,like seth from sf4...........but,it‘s not like warframe,so i drew things below:15414091428185.jpg

15414091595957.jpg

15414094249282.jpg

15414092767506.jpg

tennos,plz help us

wow nice job and why you need help you look like profesional.... 😁👍🏻

32 minutes ago, gukekeke said:

A incense burner with yin-yang in it,like seth from sf4...........but,it‘s not like warframe,so i drew things below:

15414091595957.jpg

15414092767506.jpg

tennos,plz help us

wow nice job and why you need help you look like profesional.... 😁👍🏻

Edited by Vlada91

Hi.
Unfortunately, you can't modify the warframe body or make your own model of it. The Tennogen creators are only allowed to retexture the existing bodies and make custom helmet models.
Helmets on the 2nd and last pic look pretty neat, but imo they would fit Loki aesthetics a lot more.

4 minutes ago, Atheeas said:

Hi.
Unfortunately, you can't modify the warframe body or make your own model of it. The Tennogen creators are only allowed to retexture the existing bodies and make custom helmet models.
Helmets on the 2nd and last pic look pretty neat, but imo they would fit Loki aesthetics a lot more.

you mean fit loki because of its horns? ah,I have to change all spining parts of it....................tf

Edited by gukekeke

Только что, gukekeke сказал:

because of its horns? 

Yeah, they kinda resemble what Loki's horns look like in general: there's a pair (or 2 pairs like on pic 2) of them, and they face different directions.
If I were to make a helmet for Volt with horns, I'd make them smaller and back-facing to give the warframe a more swift look.

31 minutes ago, Atheeas said:

Yeah, they kinda resemble what Loki's horns look like in general: there's a pair (or 2 pairs like on pic 2) of them, and they face different directions.
If I were to make a helmet for Volt with horns, I'd make them smaller and back-facing to give the warframe a more swift look.

about the helmet ,combine these two elements together. I don't want it looks like Teshin too much.but you are right,I changed title to"loki"

41c807f9008155475848e81dbeff5a9e.jpgAzWhUhev8=

Edited by gukekeke

I will say, you have a pretty impressive idea for a Loki skin, but as already stated, you can't edit the body's model. However, if you are clever with texturing, it may be possible to carry over certain elements from your original design (like the yin-yang) onto the base model. Don't let this go completely to waste, because that helmet looks pretty good.

10 hours ago, Scruffel said:

I will say, you have a pretty impressive idea for a Loki skin, but as already stated, you can't edit the body's model. However, if you are clever with texturing, it may be possible to carry over certain elements from your original design (like the yin-yang) onto the base model. Don't let this go completely to waste, because that helmet looks pretty good.

tf,I'll give it a try.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-11-05 at 5:39 PM, Scruffel said:

yeah it would be a damn shame letting this go to waste , it looks awesome and there is some resemblence to the original model so it should be possible.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

I hope DE accepted your skin add some fix for armor attachments that works on that body shape and price for this skin to bee 20 or 25$...and then everyone is happy...because its a special skin.

Dude... I don't think people would pay 20 nor even 25 dollars for a single skin, like most Deluxe skins cost around 150-165 separately, which could only cost someone like $10 of Platinum. At least if someone does pay for 20 on a Deluxe Bundle, they are getting additional items as well. 

And besides, as already said before, you can't change the body mesh for a TennoGen skin. 

7 hours ago, Scruffel said:

Dude... I don't think people would pay 20 nor even 25 dollars for a single skin, like most Deluxe skins cost around 150-165 separately, which could only cost someone like $10 of Platinum. At least if someone does pay for 20 on a Deluxe Bundle, they are getting additional items as well. 

And besides, as already said before, you can't change the body mesh for a TennoGen skin. 

I know that we can't,but reason to bee accepted and for DE to fix all attachments that works on this body shape skin. They for example can accept skins like this but only 3 in 1 tennogen round. And then if this is something more complicated,then if normal skin with helmet is 7-10$ then this version for changing full body shape skin with helmet need to have bigger price. Its only right thing to do. Its much more work for DE and player that create so that's why need to bee 20$. And if some player can pay 60$ for some prime bundle,then I don't see why not for skin that is like that....

17 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

I know that we can't,but reason to bee accepted and for DE to fix all attachments that works on this body shape skin. They for example can accept skins like this but only 3 in 1 tennogen round. And then if this is something more complicated,then if normal skin with helmet is 7-10$ then this version for changing full body shape skin with helmet need to have bigger price. Its only right thing to do. Its much more work for DE and player that create so that's why need to bee 20$. And if some player can pay 60$ for some prime bundle,then I don't see why not for skin that is like that....

Okay, I don't think you understand at all where I am getting at.

First of all, the whole reason why TennoGen skins only accept new helm + new body textures because its a lot more easy to work with. There isn't really anything complicated that DE has to make sure of in order for the skin to probably be implemented in the game, maybe besides specific helmets (like Nidus/Gara). However if DE were dealing with completely new models for the entire body, they have to deal with new rigs which could take a unknown amount of time out of their schedule. It is not worth it for them to spend their time on things that they are not meant to have much interference with, because the system was meant to prevent inconvenience. At most, the only things they do towards helping the creator is criticism and feedback, so they can improve the item and have it be added the next or same round. You can't just simply put a price tag on something time consuming and complicated. 

Second, TennoGen skins only costs $7 when they have a completely new helm and new body texture, which is nowhere near around 20 dollars. As I already said, Deluxe skins, that change the way how the frame is modeled, cost at most 10 dollars in Platinum by themselves. And again as I already stated, you can't simply put a price tag on something like that.

And third (I am very sorry if this sounds extremely rude), but you have to be ignorant to compare Prime Access to a 20 dollar skin. It includes special variants of Warframes and weapons, and even additional cosmetics like syandanas, glyphs, etc. Its much more evenly priced out, and seems a lot more worth it than paying for a skin at like 1/3 of the same price. And look I am not saying that there are other items in Warframe that don't technically don't cost 20 dollars, its just that they usually contain items that equal up to that value. Paying $20 for a single item, just looks wrong, no matter if you are supporting someone through it. 

I understand what you are coming from, you really like the way the skin looks and really want it to get in-game. But you have to understand that its extremely unlikely. 

7 hours ago, Scruffel said:

Okay, I don't think you understand at all where I am getting at.

First of all, the whole reason why TennoGen skins only accept new helm + new body textures because its a lot more easy to work with. There isn't really anything complicated that DE has to make sure of in order for the skin to probably be implemented in the game, maybe besides specific helmets (like Nidus/Gara). However if DE were dealing with completely new models for the entire body, they have to deal with new rigs which could take a unknown amount of time out of their schedule. It is not worth it for them to spend their time on things that they are not meant to have much interference with, because the system was meant to prevent inconvenience. At most, the only things they do towards helping the creator is criticism and feedback, so they can improve the item and have it be added the next or same round. You can't just simply put a price tag on something time consuming and complicated. 

Second, TennoGen skins only costs $7 when they have a completely new helm and new body texture, which is nowhere near around 20 dollars. As I already said, Deluxe skins, that change the way how the frame is modeled, cost at most 10 dollars in Platinum by themselves. And again as I already stated, you can't simply put a price tag on something like that.

And third (I am very sorry if this sounds extremely rude), but you have to be ignorant to compare Prime Access to a 20 dollar skin. It includes special variants of Warframes and weapons, and even additional cosmetics like syandanas, glyphs, etc. Its much more evenly priced out, and seems a lot more worth it than paying for a skin at like 1/3 of the same price. And look I am not saying that there are other items in Warframe that don't technically don't cost 20 dollars, its just that they usually contain items that equal up to that value. Paying $20 for a single item, just looks wrong, no matter if you are supporting someone through it. 

I understand what you are coming from, you really like the way the skin looks and really want it to get in-game. But you have to understand that its extremely unlikely. 

Simple if is 2 complicated then is not going to bee accepted.... and ok 15$ for the skin is more right price for something like that...

Edited by Vlada91

• 2 weeks later...