Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna Master Race

Reborn666skull

2 минуты назад, (PS4)Equinox21697 сказал:

Idk why he'll be the best choice for Fortuna since that's a corpus map and those fekkers have nullifiers but you mentioned Limbo and master race in the same sentence so I'll just agree with you 😄

Ye I know 😄 Just making fun of Loki 😄

2 minutes ago, BenzinNinJa said:

As a member of the Loki Master Race (LMR™) from long before Limbo was even a glimmer in The Lotus' eye, I find this very unlikely.

Careful, Reborn. You just might find yourself switch-teleported in front of an exploding Grineer Galleon, am i right, Benzin? Or perhaps your quarters will become so haunted that you'll have to buy another ship. #RespectTheLoki

15 часов назад, BenzinNinJa сказал:

As a member of the Loki Master Race (LMR™) from long before Limbo was even a glimmer in The Lotus' eye, I find this very unlikely.

15 часов назад, Mach25 сказал:

Careful, Reborn. You just might find yourself switch-teleported in front of an exploding Grineer Galleon, am i right, Benzin? Or perhaps your quarters will become so haunted that you'll have to buy another ship. #RespectTheLoki

14 часов назад, -_Highlander_- сказал:

ohh you little.....

Easy boizzz, Loki was my main since the very time I got him in my Arsenal :) Loki is fabulous and absolutely nice for stealth, defenses and ofc players trolling 😄 Loki is absolutely master race, I am dedicating my song cover to him (when I get time to write the lyrics).

mychannellogo.jpg?dl=0

27 minutes ago, Reborn666skull said:

Easy boizzz, Loki was my main since the very time I got him in my Arsenal :) Loki is fabulous and absolutely nice for stealth, defenses and ofc players trolling 😄 Loki is absolutely master race, I am dedicating my song cover to him (when I get time to write the lyrics).

:crylaugh: don't worry there we are on the same level of humor here 

I know you ment it well as an funny joke .. so my response came as an funny agreement 

#LokiMasterRace