The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch drops are not dropping and need changing

Orphan-Seller

Between 2am and 8am, my bonus internet usage time.
2-3am - Drop 8: 7500 credits
3-4am - Drop 9: 7500 credits
4-5am - Drop 10: Display - Glyph
5-6am - Drop 11: 7500 credits
6-7am - Drop 12: Display - Glyph
7-8am - Drop 13: 7500 credits

I used over 1/4th of my MONTHLY bonus time on this trash.

Well, this time around the available drops are of negligible demand. The only worthwhile ones are the two frames (only to those who don't already have them) and the riven. Seems meh but reasonable. You don't want to hand rarities left and right. I just leave a single stream on at all times just in case for a little freebie. 

Edited by Tellakey

So I've watched a total of 8 consecutive hours on twitch as of now and have only gotten 4 drops. They've also been inconsistent as I got drops the first 3 hours, none for hours 4-6, a drop for hour 7, but not for hour 8.  The streams were never muted, on my active tab, and I was just lurking as I always do in them. I'm quite curious as to why it's been strange for these drops in particular when past drops worked just fine.

Edited by (XB1)x2ndSerenade498
For clarity sake

I've been getting them from tactical potato's stream, but they don't tell me I am getting them when i log in, I keep having to go to my mail and it tells me I have them.  Also, they have been mostly 7,500 credits, which is kind of meh.

At least you guys are getting stuff, I've been sitting here for 12 hours straight unlinking, relinking,checking each stream for at least 2 hours...

Stil nothing, gonna go to sleep with a stream open.

Edited by EndGates