Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda's Talons exaulted weapon?

Potitius

in our clan we have gotten into a good discussion regarding Garuda's talons...

is it an exaulted weapon or not? since it isn't ability toggled one wouldnt be able to draw them during a 'primary/secondairy only' sortie mission. but will this mean that rivens can be rolled for it?

To be honest I am disappointed that garuda's talons don't have a unique stance exclusive to this weapon. They could have at least gave her unique animations to make it feel less like another claw weapon. I'm hoping that they are working on a stance and animations for garuda's talons to be released with the melee 3.0 patch.

5 hours ago, (XB1)WafflyLearner89 said:

To be honest I am disappointed that garuda's talons don't have a unique stance exclusive to this weapon. They could have at least gave her unique animations to make it feel less like another claw weapon. I'm hoping that they are working on a stance and animations for garuda's talons to be released with the melee 3.0 patch.

When I saw the claws I was happy, because I generally like claw weapons. Then I saw a video showing that it doesn't have it's own stance. Generally if they were exalted they would come with their own stance you'd think. So that kinda settles that... I hate the claw stances in this game they're as fast as tar on a moderately warm day, awkward and janky. It almost feels like crit chance is a necessity to even speed up claws somewhat, that's not even taking into account that while fighting and haphazardly winging your arms around most claws have extremely short range- which is what I was hoping Garuda's claws would fix as well. I don't have her yet, but hey DE, if you wanna just straight up make the claws exalted weapons and give them a better stance then by all means. 👌