Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.8

[DE]Rebecca

Probably one of the worst patches yet.

There's nothing to do in the game already and you keep giving people more reasons to not play the game.

I have to agree on some level. Basically ember's 4 skills are now 3. Ember is no longer viable in endgame content. Vauban is now somewhat not viable in endgame content. I'm also unsure what's happening to inventory items as the patch notes leave this undocumented. I understand balancing needs to happen, but I do not see how the changes that were made imply balance. Nova was not edited at all.

== maybe bug ==

if u on lobby and press "y" key the contact menus will shown ..

i feel its the wrost update on U9 T__T 

many bug many drop performance 

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now

this make the 9.8 awesome ^_^

Edited by eruzet

so, they should refund potatoed trinitys because they made all of her skills usefull, but changed one so that it wasn´t god mode?

it´s good that they are doing this, making every skill usefull, or do you want every warframe to be a one trick pony?

You don't even understand, Trinity bairly has any defence at all and the fact that they messed up Link and made her take damage now is HUGE. She uses so much energy so energy mods are needed, but now... you need it on health and shields because she take so much damage.

The mod screen is quickly becoming cluttered with mods that are already equipped on other warframes, weapons, etc., more so now with update 9.8. It would be really nice to have a checkbox that said, "Hide equipped mods" or something like that (or add it to the sort filtering?).

nice update but still have some questions/problems with it

Indicated items in the Gear area of the Market are being retired in a later update - Last Chance!

why, i ask u why what are we getting in return for this because removing the medpacks is just dumb

same goes for the ammo kits, did not use them much but they do come in handy when u used them.

so hope we will get something simulair in return for it

You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now

the idea behind it is good the execution of it not so good, its now a complete chaos in the installed mods menu how do i know wich mod is installed on wich warframe, for instance i have 5 frame's all of them have redirection all on diferent levels but no tool tip or what so ever of in wich frame there installed.

so basicly now i need to writh down wich card is in wich frame and look at it every time if i want to upgrade some thing. so an idea on this would be put the mods that are installed on the warframe or weapon in the top so we know that those are the correct ones,

or make a tooltip or a marker on the mod that tells u in wich warframe its installed.

for the rest keep up the good work,

The mod screen is quickly becoming cluttered with mods that are already equipped on other warframes, weapons, etc., more so now with update 9.8. It would be really nice to have a checkbox that said, "Hide equipped mods" or something like that (or add it to the sort filtering?).

They said same copies of mods will stack into the same list slots soon.

nice update but still have some questions/problems with it

Indicated items in the Gear area of the Market are being retired in a later update - Last Chance!

why, i ask u why what are we getting in return for this because removing the medpacks is just dumb

same goes for the ammo kits, did not use them much but they do come in handy when u used them.

so hope we will get something simulair in return for it

You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now

the idea behind it is good the execution of it not so good, its now a complete chaos in the installed mods menu how do i know wich mod is installed on wich warframe, for instance i have 5 frame's all of them have redirection all on diferent levels but no tool tip or what so ever of in wich frame there installed.

so basicly now i need to writh down wich card is in wich frame and look at it every time if i want to upgrade some thing. so an idea on this would be put the mods that are installed on the warframe or weapon in the top so we know that those are the correct ones,

or make a tooltip or a marker on the mod that tells u in wich warframe its installed.

for the rest keep up the good work,

I'm sorry I don't normally do this, but seriously please check your damn spelling!

i think nova molecular next need to be nerf...too OP

Sure, give Nova armor of a Rhino, or more HP and Shield. THEN we will talk.

Nova have extreme offensive ability is because Nova itself can't tank in any sort of way. The extremely low defenses is compensate by extremely high offenses.

Also, if you have the mindset of one of those idiots who thinks "OMG Nova so OP, she steal all my kills n00b"

Let me remind you that Nova merely Primes the enemy for the team, XP is rewarded for the entire team, which is evenly distributed to your gears. While Nova, the one that's priming all enemies, will only get the majority of XP rewarded into the Frame itself. So in any case, Nova is actually helping the entire team instead of "kill stealing you l337ist"

Верните броню Эмбер!! Это был один из самых удобных скилов!!! Она была моим самым любимым персом, могла проходить миссии соло, а теперь она и 5 минут против толпы не продержится((( Я в глубочайшей печали

They are being replaced with platinum counterparts and credit versions removed.

If that really is the case it makes the game pay to win and thus I won't play it anymore. (Assuming no other changes) It makes 70-80% of the guns in the game unviable for endgame content because they drain too much ammo and do not produce enough ammo. For those lucky enough to have been around during the ammo mutation event (I was on vacation :S), that helps a little, but the inventory with 8 slots was actually kind of cool. In the survival event we used that and had teams organize who would carry heals and stuff. I want to hear what they really intend to do, but if it's simply making it plat--I'm going to be even more disappointed than I am about the ember changes.

They are being replaced with platinum counterparts and credit versions removed.

Why, so DE can take more of our money? Seriously? I mean, yeah sure I like helping them out and all but this is just gonna be another pointless waste of platinum like revives and Avatars already are.