Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 9.8

• Fixed issues that resulted in clients being stuck on the loading screen after a match.

YES_YES_(Mr._Bison).jpeg

Edited by Underdrill
  • Upvote 40

I do not like the ember skin changes at all. Please change it back as it was fun for a majority of ember players and factored into why we chose ember. I should not have to roll a Rhino to be defensive and not all female frames should be squish.

It also counter balanced the uselessness of world on fire in a vast majority of situations due to other factions besides infested being contained within the game and allowed Ember to have a use in other situations.

This does however make my gaming/purchasing schedule easier as it allows me to put something else in. Whereas previously: "Buy some plat in warframe", it can now be "buy some magicka dlc", or "buy some guild war 2 gems", for example.

Edited by Sahfiel
  • Upvote 39

crazy-dance.gif

Yay Fixes! d(^-^)b

• Fixed Thunderbolt explosive damage trumping impact damage. Projectile damage now applies first, and then the chance to explode is checked.
Edited by sushidubya
  • Upvote 28

I really think Trinity needs a complete re-design rather than small changes to how certain skills work. But other than that I'm pretty happy with this. :)

• Upvote 12

Added embedded damage radius to projectiles.

Changed damage done by embedded projectiles to be affected by armor

...say what?

• Upvote 14