Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.8

[DE]Rebecca

Arsenal is completely broken. Have to log out every time I access it.
Want some info on the damage reduction % and time of Link.... (I mean come on.. of course people are going to want that when you nerf a skill)

Also, people need to stop *@##$ing about Vauban. Twelve is a lot of enemies, and unless they really #*($%%@ up, when you kill one of the lifted enemies another should be lifted to keep the total at 12.

What the hell? No more gear? I hope you plan to drop more health & ammo in game or buff out the amounts they give us per item. I'll miss taking my team heals into battle. Also Twin Vipers seem more intimidating now without ammo boxes to fill them back up.. Bad form Peter Pan!!

When the hell are you going to give Excalibur his dues? Your flagship Warframe is pretty *@##$ compared to the other frames especially in PVP. He needs more. "Known for powerful sword strikes" (q*) - Well give him a built in melee bonus or some exclusive melee based mods like you're doing glaive exclusive mods. Also let his super jump combine with the power forward flip/backflip/side rolls. Let him super jump during a wall run or into one.

He really is getting left behind and i'm a hardcore Excalibur lover. He also needs some more speed he's wayy too slow to be quoted as "being a scout".

I've already formad my EX and now except for the skin there is no difference between him and EX prime so why pay to get him? Don't tell me it's so I can rock that funky 20,000 leagues under the sea helmet he comes with. Looks like those seers in Chronicles of Rid$&*^.

No more ciphers? That's going to suck.. Usually I have no problem knocking them out but there are those hairy situations where you sometimes need to use one just to get the hell out of harms way. Also I know some high ranking players that can't for the life of themselves do the hacks well. Some of them are on the design council i'm sure you'll hear from them. My boy/clan recruit Apollo to name 1.

I could go on and on but i'm going to wait till I buy my grandmaster pack here soon. Then i'll rant your faces off. ;)

Ciao for now,

Gurzil

Purchasing gear is very buggy, it times out forcing your account to log out, or either forcing you to close the client with task manager because it freezes up.

P.S: Why remove gear? Is the whole system being removed or changed? Or are the items being buffed a bit? *since 100hp heals sod all tbh*.

I call bull crap. Vauban's changes made him now useless! Ember's changes made fire skin worthless! Limited Bastille makes it so you cant go past wave 20 on Xini, because you can't stop the toxics raping the pod! Change This back! And Fireskin's damage reduction and fire aura made it possible to go toe to toe with ancients, but now you can even get close with the armor decrease of it! Fix That Too! Now some changes were good, like the vortex and psychic daggers and stuff, but making Vauban now useless for what he is designed for? Now I guess ember's fireball being fixed is ok, but does it fix the range problem of it not working? And now everyone has to spam more world on fire, instead of being more economical on energy by using fireblast. I used it when energy was tight but now mine, without the range upgrade, is going to be the size of a porta-potty. Thank you for reading. I hope this is apprieciated.

just finished downloading, but now can't log in! tried closing warframe and opening again, but no luck. getting server timeout error. (ERRoR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT).

okay, i can log in now... but why are all my color cutomization options returned to default?

Edited by Sjofetim

Ive been having some wierd issues with this update. Clicking zoom out from the system maps makes all planet names stack in one spot, and I get a weird burning gas planet in the middle of my screen.

And I was able to use the same mod in both my sentinel and my primary weapon, is this intended? or was it looked over having a separator to keep the sentinel and primary mods from being used at the same time

Wow, best part is that you can now equip the same mod on different weapons/ warframes. No damn swapping anymore.

You like to use a gun now? make your setup in advance and just pick it when you like...

Nice!

About nerfs/buffs we will see later.