The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.8

[DE]Rebecca

I like the mod changes - spent a bit of time sorting stuff out, but now when I change weapons and frames I don't have to spend ages swapping in and out!

One side effect is with sentinal weapons - I can use the same mod in my rifle and my deth cubes rifle?

I wonder if this Is this intended?

This new "mod loadout" system...

I am basically heartbroken. The massive and extensive mod collection I have lovingly and painstakingly collected over several months, and over a thousand hours, with a ranked up mod for each Warframe with one spare mod for each rank for leveling a warframe after a forma or acquisition has now been rendered into a pile of worthless trash. I could love with this, but... I can't even use the fused modules to improve the other ones.

For example, a rank 7 Vitality would take about half a dozen RANK 8 vitality mods to upgrade, and cost me an arm and leg.

But why would I do this?

There is no point anymore.

All mods I have spent collecting and upgrading are now useless.

And there is nothing I can do about it.

And the amount of cores I have spent to upgrade all my mods has not been small.

I have woken up 03:30 IN THE MORNING to get that Energy Siphon Aura.

I have been literally ruining my health with sleep deprivation for those alerts.

I feel like I have wasted months of my time. 

I am starting to have regrets for becoming a founder out of love for this game because of this...

DE, is there anything you could do to compensate for my lost nights sleep, the fusion cores, or anything? I don't want to be hurt so bad I don't want to play this game anymore. But right now it just hurts too much to even think about Warframe, let alone play.

Edited by SoanoS

I am basically heartbroken. The massive and extensive mod collection I have lovingly and painstakingly collected over several months, and over a thousand hours, with a ranked up mod for each Warframe with one spare mod for each rank for leveling a warframe after a forma or acquisition has now been rendered into a pile of worthless trash. I could love with this, but... I can't even use the fused modules to improve the other ones.

For example, a rank 7 Vitality would take about half a dozen RANK 8 vitality mods to upgrade, and cost me an arm and leg.

But why would I do this?

I have been literally ruining my health with sleep deprivation for those alerts.

I am starting to have regrets for becoming a founder out of love for this game because of this...

DE, is there anything you could do to compensate for my lost nights sleep, the fusion cores, or anything? I don't want to be hurt so bad I don't want to play this game anymore. But right now it just hurts too much to even think about Warframe, let alone play.

isn't that rather your own fault?

I just took time to swap mods if necessary change frames, change mods, change weapons, change mods

I really don't get why people are whining so much about vauban...

If you really want permanent undefeatable defense, which to be fair is what bastille was, you can still do it. Just use dual vortex, one for each entrance(on xini). With vortex changes they don't pull players anymore so it's not annoying.

"OHMARGERD My completely overpowered warframe is not completely overpowered anymore" Geez, bunch of whiners...

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now.

No clue how this working, i dont see any option for that.

People should see buffs on warframes and should see buff and skill duration and hp and energy bars should be visible for all party members.

And game crashing like before again, im not crashed yet but few poeple in my party crashed many times in few minutes, my game just freezed and i cant do anything just ctrl+alt+tab, all these things was in xini, not noticed in other maps.

Edited by drunkpunk222

But why would I do this?

The only reason you did that was so you didn't have to pull it off one frame and put them on another. So you worked a lot harder to be lazy.

Wanted to report some networking oddness since this update installed. Intermittently when I click on a planet, I am greeted immediately with an error message: "Could not join. The game session is no longer available." After this, one of two things happen.

Case 1: another message pops up after a few moments which says "Failed to create session. Please try again." and I am able to resume normal operation.

Case 2: The game seems to hang, and when I try to log out / log in, it is stuck at the login window with the Back / Zoom Out buttons hovering on the lower left that usually only show on the solar map screen. In this case it becomes necessary to restart the game client.

EE.log shows repeated occurrence of this error: "1056.575 Sys [Error]: Unexpected message in ChallengeState: 16"

I'm running under Linux with wine, and I know you can't officially support this configuration, but hopefully this information can be useful.

It's official DE, the game is #*($%%@ up so badly it's borderline unplayable now. fix it. I can't even play the game in high priority mode anymore because it crashes the game the instant I switch to it in task manager. The game randomly freezes at points regardless of host too. This entire update was poorly planned and entirely messed up.

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now.

Crap, so I have have to just KNOW what is equipped to ALL of my other weapons so I don't steal a mod from one?? Please add an equipped symbol or something, I'm totally going to mess up all of my load-outs with this...

Other than that, I'm sad for Bastille but we will make due! Liking the Trinity changes, in theory, still got to test them out (also, you guys might want to change the descriptions). Thanks for the updates!

EDIT: Just noticed that ALL of the equipped show in color in the Mods screen, how am I supposed to know which of them is attached to what? Unlike some people who apparently just move a single version of a mod around, I have very specific load-outs for each of my weapons and warframes, this change is making it impossible to keep track of what is where and which I should fuse :(

Edited by Schovelbuddy