Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus is the most powerful fraction in the universe.

KrainKron

Corpus
When I started play warframe it was so clear why everyone wants warframes for themselves. It was powerful guys, who have all those destructive powers and so on. But after all those nullifiers, bursas, combas, scrambuses... It's not so clear in starchart missions. But I was thought about it earlier. And now, when gorgeous FORTUNA is up it is so understandable. Why? Because of spawnrate of all those mobs. You fight them alot and you can see difference. I don't want to talk about infested (despite the spawnrate of Ancients in endurance runs) just because it's wild power that trying to melt everything. GRINEER. They were slaves of the old empire, who fight to become only one power in universe. They are making dangerous weapons for the fights to stop Warframe before it uses powers, and tough armour to stay alive if they would be used.
CORPUS.
What about corpus? At this moment warframes are nothing for them. It's just trash bins with little Tenno inside. They have so many devices to deactivate frame powers and use another devices to throw it from side to side like a toy. You can say, that corpus uses Orokin technologies. But there's a thing. Orokin was destroyed by tenno. They wasn't had such technologies to stop them.
SO...
So why we need all that farce about standoff corpus and grineer, about frightening sentients and new war? And most of all - about power and value of warframes? Not the tenno itself. They have void powers and weapons. It is worth something at least. But besides of that - corpus can destroy any enemies. Not sentients, maybe. But they simply can enslave tenno for that purpose.

We slaughter thousands of their proxies every day, if the Corpus became a actual threat (and if DE allowed it) we could simply cut the head off the snake by taking out the elusive board of directors that runs the show, then the rest of them might even become good. 

But if you want powerful I'd say the syndicate leaders are the most powerful, we literally work for them and get attacked by them regularly yet do nothing about it

Yep. Last time I played as a max range Limbo against a nullifer, the void called to me. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an imposter who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm.My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn its simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

Edited by ItsAThing

34 минуты назад, (PS4)Equinox21697 сказал:

We slaughter thousands of their proxies every day, if the Corpus became a actual threat (and if DE allowed it) we could simply cut the head off the snake by taking out the elusive board of directors that runs the show, then the rest of them might even become good. 

But if you want powerful I'd say the syndicate leaders are the most powerful, we literally work for them and get attacked by them regularly yet do nothing about it

There millions of them. And how many tenno children could be on the Zariman ship? All their might was in ability to control warframes and channeling void power. And now corpus can simply switch it off.

As for syndicates - we don't actually work for them, we help them.

14 minutes ago, JotunFrost said:

All their might was in ability to control warframes and channeling void power. And now corpus can simply switch it off. 

They can turn off void powers. They however have a much harder time stopping the superhuman warrior with bullet timing reflexes and weapons equal to or greater then there own.

And barring that, ghost teens with laser beams and blast waves that can slow you down in time or any other effect of thier choosing.

Corpus only real advantage is numbers and warships. Their infantry tech only goes so far and isn't beyond tenno to replicate and use against them. So far, the only real threat they have is zanuka.

1 hour ago, JotunFrost said:

Those are a lot of words and most of them are wrong. If the Warframes were just trash bins, they wouldn't be trying their hardest to figure out how to control them. They scavenge old technology and try to get it to work.

We destroyed the creators of that technology in the height of their power. We defeated the only faction who were a significant threat to them when they had subjugated all others. At the time when we overthrew them, we had access only to the least of our powers. Splinter groups of all other factions, Corpus, Infested, Grineer, and Sentient (both Lotus and Sentinel included) all chose to align themselves with us despite their innate rivalries. 

You want to find the strongest faction in the game? It's the Tenno. 

In game design terms, player Warframe abilities are extremely powerful, so the Corpus' nullifying mechanics are the hard counter to players. They're glass cannons, able to dish out damage and debuff their enemies but not able to take much damage. The Corpus fight the Tenno on their own terms. That said, it feels balanced since Grineer have armor and Infested have powerful common heavy units.