Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Found all 30 caves but still no achievement (Fortuna)

XFalloutguy

Question

19 answers to this question

Did you walk through each cave until it popped up saying you had explored it? or just ran in then out? If your answer is the first then I would recommend asking this question in the Fortuna feedback spot to see if DE can address it. If it was the second one then my only suggestion would be to explore each one again until you get it.

Same prob. Even after walking through all 30 caves twice. Well, the third time is the charm. I guess...

Edit: Maybe they do not count as explored bcs we didn't found the hidden areas of some caves. You know; like the one in the middle of the left side of the map.

Edited by Calliphora
Bcs I can't write.

On 2018-11-20 at 11:17 PM, Zanchak said:

Still the same issue for me being stuck on 26/30. Today I helped my mrs find the ones she was missing, and she got all 30 and the achievement. She was the host again. I can only assume the first 4 we found (when she was also host) are just refusing to count for me. It needs fixing cause when you have very little left to do except new weapons and achievements it's disheartening when youre blocked by a bug.

1 hour ago, Zanchak said:

Ok so today I went in again, doing random stuff because I'd given up on this. My mrs was hosting again. Randomly walked into a cave Ive been in a million times before and it suddenly counted. Went into every single other cave out of the 30 I had opened until I got all of them. I now have the achievement. It has to be something about discovering some when you aren't host.

From this thread

Edited by Zanchak
included thread

On 2018-11-17 at 11:42 AM, Kleurtje said:

Just went through all 30 caves for the 4 time and used every exit and still stuck on 29/30  😠

You might have missed this one .. this cave is mostly the cave that didn't work toward the archievement

https://i.imgur.com/YaXLQhN

Edited by -_Highlander_-
Crap .. jpg extension still not fixed Devs

If you're stuck at x/30 after visiting each cave I believe you'll just have to do it again. I haven't found all of them yet, but the one on the top right (with an open balcony view of some unaccessable cave) I had to visit at least 4 times (leaving and re-entering vallis) for it to count and finally show up on the map.