Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Awards 2018

G33gee

Eh, a friend of mine is planning to forge DE an honorary award in recognition for their work (We all know that not only should they have been on the list, they should have also won over Overwatch last year).

Just need to settle on a design for it. If you give me suggestions, I'll pass them on to him.

53 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Eh, a friend of mine is planning to forge DE an honorary award in recognition for their work (We all know that not only should they have been on the list, they should have also won over Overwatch last year).

Just need to settle on a design for it. If you give me suggestions, I'll pass them on to him.

Could try to make something similar to several popular warframes lifting up the lotus? (the starters of Volt, Mag, Excal and maybe loki due to him used to have being a starter frame)

Could also just go with a colored resin trophy that looks like ordis.

1 hour ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

Could try to make something similar to several popular warframes lifting up the lotus? (the starters of Volt, Mag, Excal and maybe loki due to him used to have being a starter frame)

Do bear in mind that when I say forged, I mean hammer-and-anvil metalworking.

6 hours ago, Pinegulf said:

TotalBiscuit would would have laid some righteous words on these -folks-. 

For real. The more I read these nominations the angrier I get.

Why are Life is Strange 2 and Detroit nominated for Best Narrative?

What makes Fortnite more deserving of Best eSports nomination than StarCraft? Or R6S? Or even f*cking Rocket League?

Why is Serral becoming the first non-Korean to win SC Championship not nominated for Best eSports Moment?

Edited by Guest