Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necro Is Going To Be Annoying To Farm For

Solaurus

Volt will replace Vauban in the alert system until his own boss is introduced. Vauban parts will have a 0.1% chance of dropping from each container opened.

As to the new Golem fight, with my setup now the fight will last (2*(number of vulnerable stages) + however long it is invulnerable) seconds. I'm actually gonna farm Necro too, un,ike Nova who I gave up on farming after 3 runs of Raptor.

I think that, with enough feedback, DE may make (or make it so in the future after U10's release) Golem have a high chance of dropping a Necro part. I'm saying this because of the Phobos boss, who seems to have a 100% drop rate (I haven't encountered a scenario where they didn't drop a part/BP after being killed).

I think it may be reasonable considering the scale and phases of new Golem's battle.

Damage is damage. Nova and Saryn will be the best even with the rework. What do you think DE will do? They will change mobs stats and Nova and Saryn will have highest output.

I have a feeling that enemies are going to start having a resistance against poison.

I have a feeling that enemies are going to start having a resistance against poison.

That would probably turn saryn into the worst frame in the game, her 1st 3 abilities are already useless if mobs get poison resistance miasma will be useless as well.

Necro is a frame that has a target market of people who can actually flat out buy him with plat. He will be annoying to farm for; for free, obviously. The only thing that bugs me, is how it drops. Is it "tweaked" to have a really bad drop rate on the piece you need? Pretty much "teasing" you, and hoping you break and just spend $$ on plat and plat on Necro. 

If you can one-shot Golem out of his stages by using AM drop, all you have to do is AM drop him three times.

Same thing with Jackal, you can melt Jackal with a Supra in seconds once you get his shields down, and you don't even have to worry about shooting his legs.