Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CETUS WISP FARMING MADE DIFFICULT

Ramenation

I got the k-drive and said to myself oh wisp farming will be easy now, I was so wrong apparently DE decided that thief's wit and loot detector no longer works on archwings and it doesnt work on k-drives either. Now I have to run around PoE on foot like a freaking peasant. Was this intentional or a "special feature"?

Thief's wit never worked in archwing. It's a warframe mod, not an archwing mod. While the archwing is equipped the warframe mods are disabled except the auras.
As for Loot Detector, I just checked it out myself right now for the purpose of this post and it still works as usually.
If it still doesn't work for you, then you should probably verify your game's files or something, something is probably broken on your side or you maybe just came across a bug that time

5 hours ago, MithVakhar said:

Thief's wit never worked in archwing. It's a warframe mod, not an archwing mod. While the archwing is equipped the warframe mods are disabled except the auras.
As for Loot Detector, I just checked it out myself right now for the purpose of this post and it still works as usually.
If it still doesn't work for you, then you should probably verify your game's files or something, something is probably broken on your side or you maybe just came across a bug that time

I always thought my loot radar was smaller in archwing but it was just my thief's wit being disabled. I didn't think of that.