Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

this is a joke, right? Free saturated color palette now for payment?

Turborang3r

Question

If as it sounds, I do not know if they announced it, or they said it somewhere, It turns out that on November 13 2018.
I began to mess with the colors of my warframe and what was my surprise when I find this:

thump_9876326palete.png

Well, with all the surprise in the world I realize that it is not the palette with the saturated colors that I had before

(you only have to see that gray tone that you have put over).

I have enough time playing this game to know that these are not the colors that came predefined when I started playing (and it's been a few years).

The surprise is more capital when I start looking for where the hell is the color palettes that I need, and I find this:

thump_9876327palete.png

When someone thinks I'm an A****** and thinks that I do not realize these types of crawling movements I could get involved in insulting, barking and many things that people would not like, but I'm not like that, 

SO PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAINS THIS TO ME?(I apologize for my English).

11 answers to this question

il y a 1 minute, Turborang3r a dit :

I have been playing warframe for 3 years and I assure you that this color palette has been FREE all the time I have played and if I say it is because it is one of the most used palettes throughout what I have been playing.

BullS#&$. Also a 3 years players, and they've never been free, except the middle range of "classic".

2 minutes ago, Turborang3r said:

I have been playing warframe for 3 years and I assure you that this color palette has been FREE all the time I have played and if I say it is because it is one of the most used palettes throughout what I have been playing.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Color_Pack_Alpha

You are wrong. The Color Pack Alpha is like this since forever. And Classic Saturated was always part of this pack.

2 minutes ago, Turborang3r said:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Color_Pack_Alpha

You are wrong. The Color Pack Alpha is like this since forever. And Classic Saturated was always part of this pack.

3 minutes ago, Turborang3r said:

I have been playing for almost 6 years and i can assure you i payed for mine.

To clear up the "free" bit:

back in CBT the classic palette got changed from the classic saturated one to the current classic one. people complained. DE added the classic saturated version and gave it to everyone for free.

anyone else who joined the game after that would need to pay for it.