Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #225: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

I just found this system unfair with the people who spend the most time, have a player that spent 10h and won the Frames, and there are people who spent 100H and did not win anything they wanted

The Twitch Drop should use the same system we have in Login. After X hours, the player will win X reward, This encourages much more players to watch lives, after all the player has a 100% chance to win something if he tries hard, but at the same time have to ensure that everyone will receive the drops

i love the fortuna update its been incredible the last few days ive spent playing it, but it feels as if you've stopped caring about the older stuff, and there are still so many graphical glitches and bugs that just hurt the overall feel of the polish on the game if you can address the issues tonight and if your gonna fix em at some point that would be nice, if you need a list of the ones off the top of my head its.

graphical issues with the arm bending weird on some animation stances when holding primaries such as arca plasmor and the mirage noble stance.

strange graphical bugs with client such as:

orb vallis: lasers on the holding cell in fortuna missing for the client but not the host

orb vallis: animated background structures such as the generator in fortuna corpus base not spinning up

kuva survival map: the kuva shell being placed sideways on the conveyor platform.

i know there are a ton more such as the charger not able to equip the new mod sets and stuff aswell but these are the ones that have bothered me very badly

1 hour ago, Captainpewd said:

I don't see how people can be so upset over free stuff. Even if it's broken, it's mostly just credits, and for those getting drops, it's free stuff. Keep complaining and you'll get no other drop events, that's where we're going.

And do you really think that people who haven't received anything are going to care at all if no-one else gets anything?

Why should they, when people in the 'I'm alright Jack' club did receive things, and don't care one bit about anyone else.

They are under no obligation to care about people, who don't care about them.

2 minutes ago, polarity said:

And do you really think that people who haven't received anything are going to care at all if no-one else gets anything?

Why should they, when people in the 'I'm alright Jack' club did receive things, and don't care one bit about anyone else.

They are under no obligation to care about people, who don't care about them.

Yes, they should. It's free stuff in a free online game for Pete's sake. People get the drops, they complain that it's only credits. People don't get the drops, they complain about the system breaking and not giving them the free stuff that they would likely then complain about.

What is the difference between the new system and old? I missed the start of the stream where (presumably) they explained it. Does it require clicking something when it appears to acquire the reward? Does it just reward activity more? Something else?

Just now, gulderr said:

What is the difference between the new system and old? I missed the start of the stream where (presumably) they explained it. Does it require clicking something when it appears to acquire the reward? Does it just reward activity more? Something else?

It seems like it's going to be worse, depending on the spawn rate. The monster appears, the streamer kills it, and those watching get a drop. Depending on the spawn rate, it could be good or bad.

1 minute ago, Captainpewd said:

It seems like it's going to be worse, depending on the spawn rate. The monster appears, the streamer kills it, and those watching get a drop. Depending on the spawn rate, it could be good or bad.

Ahh alrighty. Thanks.

Archived