The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dullahan Mask Leaves Soon!

[DE]Helen

Warframe0003.jpg

It seems Fortuna inspired nature to bring on the snow - a bitter-sweet change. With a heavy heart and a cozy cup o’ hot chocolate, it is time to say goodbye to autumn and hello to winter. It’s also time to say goodbye to the Dullahan Mask.

The Dullahan Mask leaves all platforms on Monday, November 19 at 11:00AM ET.

So, enjoy your pumpkin heads this weekend as you get ready for all that’s to come this festive Fortuna season! Snowmen, taxmen, and Floofs are ready to occupy our minds… Mostly Floofs… I hope my Orbiter can fit them all.

Petition for DE to allow Tenno to keep Dullahan Mask like the Christmas decorations!

I like having my Headless Horseman (aka Chroma Prime) as part of my main arsenal to fight back the scourge of Grineer, Corpus and their allies throughout the Sol system. 

On 2018-11-16 at 2:36 PM, Dezsaras said:

Petition for DE to allow Tenno to keep Dullahan Mask like the Christmas decorations!

I like having my Headless Horseman (aka Chroma Prime) as part of my main arsenal to fight back the scourge of Grineer, Corpus and their allies throughout the Sol system. 

F ,  man come on, that dullahan mask is the one thing i got for Halloween theme attachments, If yall aint gonna give us a Halloween/day of the dead themed decorative thing for the orbitor like the Christmas decorations, then at least let us keep the helmet, Also where do i sign this petition?

Archived