Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Fur Ugly

Grimmstyler

yeah i dont really like how my kubro is just a naked cavedog/warhogbat that doesnt have any special weapons or special powers, or upgradability, and the colors are expensive, they should at least come to be upgraded with each RANKUP, and mods are scarce, how about a school that teaches and upgrades kubrows in earth and relay stations with some free cosmetic items for joining and missions/bonding rewards/

8 hours ago, Tiroulsa said:

Was asking about this in region chat before fortuna dropped and I really like the idea of breeding my dogs to get the right color.  Really don't want to put in the effort if they're just gonna look mangy and disheveled.

There should be more Kubrow Skins or options to make short haired, long haired, braided, etc..

On 2018-11-26 at 6:15 PM, Grimmstyler said:

There should be more Kubrow Skins or options to make short haired, long haired, braided, etc..

there should, at least more defeault palettes and free-cosmetic, eating / drool / bone toy animation in the future, but otherwise some improvements to the incubator features, interactions could be a game with a lever and button mash, fetch, randomly selected to unlock abilities and temporary traits for your pet and other comisions for your ship / warframe, a secret admireer love letter? getting a bunch of emails for my kubro with items...what the heck...a rain poncho...yellow..boots...toys...

2 hours ago, Tiroulsa said:

I think my main concern is, ive been trying to breed for the lotus pattern.  With this new fur update, I'd hate to get it and think I got the worst doggo with a lotus mark on him.

Yup.. I don't think the pattern is visible with the long fur..

Maybe DE made long fur because of the season or Vallis is now available..

I liked the short hair.. The Kubrowdon looks cool with the Mohawk

1 hour ago, Grimmstyler said:

Yup.. I don't think the pattern is visible with the long fur..

Maybe DE made long fur because of the season or Vallis is now available..

I liked the short hair.. The Kubrowdon looks cool with the Mohawk

I have seen the pattern visible, it is harder to see though you are right about that.  Honestly, the first couple times this happened, I thought it was just bad luck and it was just a new variant of fur.

12 minutes ago, Tiroulsa said:

I have seen the pattern visible, it is harder to see though you are right about that.  Honestly, the first couple times this happened, I thought it was just bad luck and it was just a new variant of fur.

I'd much rather have the option to switch between long fur, short fur, Mohawk, shag, braided, etc.. Than have it randomized.

Edited by Grimmstyler

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, It's hard to recognise any fur patterns since the new update, the long fur goes into each, so the colors melt into each, fur patterns lost their meaning, exclusive kubrow market is dead. I can't even sell mastery fodder kubrows, because can't identify them by fur 🙂

Please, rewert the changes or make the furs shorter and display the fur type near the kubrow type icon.

Thank you in advance!

14 hours ago, DjAirsurfer said:

The fur textures are like floating above/around the model for me, kubrows already have little incentive to use them and that's like almost the final nail in the coffin atm 😕

Yea.. [Sharpened Claws] and [Charm] beats Kubrows by popular demand