Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How is "Hardbass" a profanity?

EnderCorePL

Doesn´t it make perfect sense that the gamedevelopers who set the profanity filter would be educated enough to name things without having to be limited by that same profanity filter?  You get to name your guns, it´s something to appreciate, I´d rather not have the developers spend resources on some high tech AI-profanity filter when they are already doing a great job with stuff that actually matters 

If that is "flat out ridicolous", I would LOVE to hear your opinion on mr Trump or Destiny 2 (can´t decide which what is worse)

1 hour ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

And yet they can call it Balla  Flat out stupid ridiculous 

You do know there is a better way to express dissatisfaction and help add to something right? In fact I think I can say the same about your post, seeing as it applies. 

OP, it's a gripe many have. I have gone to doing kindergarten tier jokes with my weapon names because some words i want to use happen to contain letters in a specific order in a very small part of it. So long Bummer Beam (Bum is not allowed) and goodbye Assimilator. Hello A Manly Slapfight and White Male.