Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strun Wraith: Stealth Shotgun?

OricSharp

As the title says - is the Strun Wraith supposed to be a stealth weapon?

I ask not because of the name, but because I can consistently turn a guy into hamburger, and his buddy five feet away doesn't react. Is this intentional, or is this a bug? Is this only happening to me?

As the title says - is the Strun Wraith supposed to be a stealth weapon?

I ask not because of the name, but because I can consistently turn a guy into hamburger, and his buddy five feet away doesn't react. Is this intentional, or is this a bug? Is this only happening to me?

I am getting the same bug with strun wraith(no way It was meant to have zero sound). I am going to test other weapon and see if DE just broke stealth.

Edit: DE broke stealth, even Hek is silent to grineer.

Edited by LazyKnight

Never noticed this, because I turn guys into hamburgers far faster than they can run to a computer console. And damn is it fun.

I see a guy running for his life towards the computer panel to warn the whole ship and I'm like "NOPE!" *BLAM!*

Pity the next poor soul who needs to use that console; it has blood all over it.

clearly this is a Stealth buff, all weapons are silent so we can be stealthy. hue?

(clearly)

now i'm going to go into maps and start spinning up Machine Guns and being stealthy with them.

now if only Dethcube could be stealthy..... :D

Edited by taiiat