Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excal Prime and The Switch

blueears

Hello my fellow Tenno, been a while since I've posted on here. I am excited to see Warframe on my Nintendo Switch, but have one major complaint. While this issue applies to a very smol amount of you, the few it affects are very upset. WHERE IS MY EXCALIBUR PRIME ON THE SWITCH. How am I supposed to show off my badass Excalibur Prime if its not on the Switch???? I'm very curious how soon I can expect Excalibur Prime to be live on the Switch and hoping I can get some feedback. I saw that not every item will be on the Switch, BUT NO EXCAL PRIME??

8 minutes ago, blueears said:

Can we start a petition to get Excal Prime on Xbox, PS4, and Switch

No.  You paid for a PC exclusive item, and to support a wonderful company.  This is an old topic, that, for some reason, still comes up.  If you go to console, you will not have Excalibur Prime.  That is part of the conditions; it will not be released on consoles.  

7 minutes ago, blueears said:

This is what I get DE? I make dinner and wait for you to come home, then you sleep with another women? Am I not good enough for you??

Instead of whining that your exclusive item is too exclusive, why not be proud that you helped DE get to where they are today? 

7 minutes ago, blueears said:

This is what I get DE? I make dinner and wait for you to come home, then you sleep with another women? Am I not good enough for you??

If I recall, DE never explicitly said that you'd be able to have Excalibur Prime on any other platform, because during the Founder's program, PC was the only platform and they didn't know if they'd be able to stay afloat long enough (if at all) to ever get to other platforms. So there's a particular reason why he's only available on PC.

Also, it's not like you founders are losing your exclusivity with the introduction of a new Platform (This song and dance has happened twice already). You'll always have it on PC so I personally don't see the reason to make a fuss.

Should be glad that Warframe has come this far at all.
Tired of the incessant complaining anytime founders feel like they're being wronged.

To everyone replying passive aggressively, chilllll. I have always thought of DE as having great customer satisfaction, from my experience DE has shown it cares about the players and really promotes a friendly community. Do not interpret my jokes as complaints, I am just legitimately surprised. I was completely blind to Excal P not being on the other consoles, and of course I can see legitimate reason to not have the frame on console, but I whole heartedly expected DE to have him on available for console users. To me, the game has had it's ups and downs, its come a long way, and i'm happy to see how its progressed throughout the years. DE has always made me feel appreciated as a founder and I haven't asked for anything in return, but now the time has come that I have my hands out and am actually disappointed in DE. 

34 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Excal Prime isn't on Consoles, he's a PC-Exclusive frame, apparently Xbox and PS4 don't have it either. Honestly I hope this will keep new players from asking how to get it, and keeps the bad side of the Founders from lording it over them.

You are correct, I was actually around back then, Day 1 PS4 player.  They were forced to leave behind Excalibur, Lato and Skana Prime - as well as Lato and Braton Vandal (the latter two returning later.)

Things they were allowed to bring that were PC exclusive at the time:
-Snipetron
-Machete
-Boar
-Top 100 Leaderboard Badge (retired) *This right here being the only true PC only thing to date, and I've only ever met one player who carried it over.*
-Legendary Cores (remember this was before Sorties)
-Primed Chamber

DE doesn't want you to bring stuff to one platform that those players can't get because well... that's quite unfair.  DE already admitted Founder Pack exlusivity was a huge mistake and they themselves want to go again it, but legally cannot.  The best they can do is hide from 3 systems worth of people who never had a chance. 

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

Excalibur Prime is only usable on the PC, by users who helped initially fund the game by purchasing a Founders pack that contained Excalibur Prime.

Excalibur Prime will not be available on consoles, regardless of whether you purchased a Founders pack in 2013 or earlier.