Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Switch virtually dead after few days?

Marvelous_A

I've migrated from PC to NSW and honestly the only time I see other players are when I was doing the prologue or doing sorties. Ain't seeing people in chats and I can't seem to match any players when I try to do star chart missions. Is it just me or is the switch version already half dead just after a few days...

Edited by Marvelous_A

Other than the ones who migrated. Its going to take awhile for new players to propagate through the starchart. Also some regions are already light on players, are you playing NA? When I logged a hour ago, recruit was busy as ever, join clan X, join clan Y, need taxi, need taxi, need taxi. join clan Z.

Edited by Firetempest

5 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Other than the ones who migrated. Its going to take awhile for new players to propagate through the starchart. Also some regions are already light on players, are you playing NA? When I logged a hour ago, recruit was busy as ever, join clan X, join clan Y, need taxi, need taxi, need taxi. join clan Z.

I think game language has something to do with it too coz my game language is not English (no idea how to change it). I'm in NA region though.