Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

been suspended sucks

MaliReborn

recently i got a gift from a player, a nice armor set, a few days later i get suspended with negative platinum balance. what is this kind of magic?

now im already waiting for 3 weeks for a response from the support team, still none. so i cant login to my account for atleast 3 weeks now.

getting tired of it thats why i try to get some attention here to this topic. hoping they can unban my account or atleast respond to tickets.

1 minute ago, MaliReborn said:

recently i got a gift from a player, a nice armor set, a few days later i get suspended with negative platinum balance. what is this kind of magic?

now im already waiting for 3 weeks for a response from the support team, still none. so i cant login to my account for atleast 3 weeks now.

getting tired of it thats why i try to get some attention here to this topic. hoping they can unban my account or atleast respond to tickets.

You accepted a gift from someone who stole plat. You should be tired of the fact that your part of a group thats stealing.. Your own fault. 

8 minutes ago, tCartmant said:

You accepted a gift from someone who stole plat. You should be tired of the fact that your part of a group thats stealing.. Your own fault. 

btw good sir. if i trade, trough tradechat and that guy has stolen plat, why is it my fault? if someone sends me a gift i cant see what it is till i open it. again why is it my fault? 

14 minutes ago, MaliReborn said:

btw good sir. if i trade, trough tradechat and that guy has stolen plat, why is it my fault? if someone sends me a gift i cant see what it is till i open it. again why is it my fault? 

If you didn't' buy plat outside of the game, reversed your credit card transactions, got your account hacked, or something in those lines, it's not your fault.

That's just normal DE practice of shooting first and asking questions later ( actually they wait for the victims to ask the questions but that's besides the point ). There are tons of threads on the forums about the same exact issues.

Sounds like you just got unlucky and sold to the wrong players, used the plat and then that transaction got reversed by DE, resulting on your account ending up with negative plat.

26 minutes ago, MaliReborn said:

I dont accept gifts from anyone unless its pre-arranged which means I know them and I know how they got it. No one just sends a gift to someone. I only receive plat when I can cover the plat so I never go negative. 

Trading in any game is a gamble. Its why I dont trade a lot. You can be burned in any game once in game money can be traded.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

If you didn't' buy plat outside of the game, reversed your credit card transactions, got your account hacked, or something in those lines, it's not your fault.

That's just normal DE practice of shooting first and asking questions later ( actually they wait for the victims to ask the questions but that's besides the point ). There are tons of threads on the forums about the same exact issues.

Sounds like you just got unlucky and sold to the wrong players, used the plat and then that transaction got reversed by DE, resulting on your account ending up with negative plat.

i did not. but is it fair that i cant play the game since before the fortuna launched? if they respond we can talk. but i only get messages like sorry for the delay

31 minutes ago, MaliReborn said:

i did not. but is it fair that i cant play the game since before the fortuna launched? if they respond we can talk. but i only get messages like sorry for the delay

OMG, people please.. 

If you buy a car from the guy down the street and a few days later cops show up because its stolen, you dont get your money back. If you go to an atm and spits out a 100 bucks instead of the 20 bucks you requested, your liable to pay the 80 back.

Whether your in directly or indirectly part of a crime. your going to loose. 

Also, this fair word, has no place in reality of the world. Stop thinking life is going to be fair.

so finally right after i opened this post the support team responded to my ticket, and still while i did not steal, i get my platinum taken and i will need to buy from their website to continue playing the game. press F to pay respect. i bought a access pack of 75+ euro to support the devs and now i may buy more to be able to play while i played the game by its rules. gg wp devs 🙂

24 minutes ago, tCartmant said:

OMG, people please.. 

If you buy a car from the guy down the street and a few days later cops show up because its stolen, you dont get your money back. If you go to an atm and spits out a 100 bucks instead of the 20 bucks you requested, your liable to pay the 80 back.

Also, this fair word, has no place in reality of the world. Stop thinking life is going to be fair.

mate trust me i get that, but i only sold rivens, and as we know rivens can have high prices. i even checked riven.market and other websites to compare prices, the plat is taken from me because the player or bought it from someone else or stole it himself. how am i here to blame for playing the game, farming tons of kuva and rerolling amazing rivens and asking the price what is good for them? 

3 minutes ago, MaliReborn said:

mate trust me i get that, but i only sold rivens, and as we know rivens can have high prices. i even checked riven.market and other websites to compare prices, the plat is taken from me because the player or bought it from someone else or stole it himself. how am i here to blame for playing the game, farming tons of kuva and rerolling amazing rivens and asking the price what is good for them? 

Your missing the part is that your indirectly part of a crime. Someone stole plat, you traded and received bad plat. Plat, being stolen, was removed from the system, you loose plat. 

Same as the car above. 

Just like the car, you have legal means to "attempt" to get it back but dont count on it. I would just buy plat and get back in good standing and keep working DE as they may help you out. (they have before). 

1 minute ago, tCartmant said:

Your missing the part is that your indirectly part of a crime. Someone stole plat, you traded and received bad plat. Plat, being stolen, was removed from the system, you loose plat. 

Same as the car above. 

Just like the car, you have legal means to "attempt" to get it back but dont count on it. I would just buy plat and get back in good standing and keep working DE as they may help you out. (they have before). 

yeah i get that, but in this instance someone bought plat from the blackmarket, with that plat he bought from me, i get duped for stuff i didnt do, and i lost my rivens in the process. 

buying 1800 platinum equals to about 70 euro's atleast and that to be able to play the game with 0 platinum. it just sucks man. really like if i did it sure i get a second chance to play the game and not perm banned. but if u are just a trader who spends hours in tradechat to sell his hardworked rivens it even sucks more, if i can login i can make the duped plat back with the rivens i have but the thing is... i dont know if ill ever trade again or spend platinum. im 10kxp off of master rank 26. so 3 more weapons should do it. got all frames and weapons. (prime)

so not sure if this is the way it should have been handled. its still a videogame. they can still punish me for playing the game but that it will cost me alot of cash? atleast compromise a bit and get me to 0 platinum so i can rework.

now i only need to wait for their response on my story ive send them in return for their almost automated way of responding to my troubles. so i can get back to the game. thanks for hearing my troubles. otherwise i would have just bursted in anger 😄 gg tenno's stay safe ps how do i close this topic xD

2 hours ago, tCartmant said:

OMG, people please.. 

So DE should take anything away that he received and/or purchased at and after the time of the plat discrepancy and have him submit a ticket to sort it all out. I don’t think they should ban you until they actually show you were the offending player.

i know someone who was banned for 2 months while DE sorted it all out... guess what? He wasn’t even to blame either.

And in your analogy, you could get your money back, maybe not from the cops and not right away, you’d probably have to go after the guy who sold you the car. 

And yes taking money that doesn’t belong to you is stealing, so that’s a crime and not the same as what happened to OP (I’m assuming he’s innocent cause that’s the rule right? Everyone is innocent until proven guilty? Maybe I’m wrong...)

Edited by (PS4)Gerbizzzle

i'm not a pro at this kind of thing but

Why wouldn't we be able to remain at a negative plat and have the chance to work our way up back to the positive?

We wouldn't be able to buy anything. and only work off our "debt"

I mean it would suck! but at least you're not banned from playing. I don't see how this could get abused. the plat is already gone anyway. 

if i go in the negative and i get my account banned... guess what... there are other games out there. DE won't get another penny from me
if i go in the negative but my account doesn't get banned and offered to work off my debt, I probably would. It would suck but it's better than the alternative. 

39 minutes ago, (PS4)Gerbizzzle said:

So DE should take anything away that he received and/or purchased at and after the time of the plat discrepancy and have him submit a ticket to sort it all out. I don’t think they should ban you until they actually show you were the offending player.

i know someone who was banned for 2 months while DE sorted it all out... guess what? He wasn’t even to blame either.

Technicality in the law, people are put in jail until things are "sorted out" in a lot of countries. Whether it should be done here or not, is up for debate. (not jail but the ban he is getting).

You also have to remember is one guy gets bad plat and then wants to give that plat their friends. You dont know how much they know until the investigation happens. 

He says he is banned but from everything I have heard previously, if you buy plat to get positive, you can log in and its fine. 

7 minutes ago, SqualZell said:

We wouldn't be able to buy anything. and only work off our "debt"

Work off the debt how by selling more rivens and getting bad plat again? Its a catch 22 since, again, they dont know if OP has purposely gotten the bad plat or what until the investigation is done.  OP has to buy plat to get into the game again so they know its good plat. 

Listen, everyone is assuming people who have bad plat is just a victim. Not all of the people in the line of that bad plat, is innocent. OP very well could be but they have to sort it all out and if that plat has been through several players, you can see how long it could take for them to figure out who was maybe involved with the original theft and who isnt. 

24 minutes ago, tCartmant said:

Technicality in the law, people are put in jail until things are "sorted out" in a lot of countries. Whether it should be done here or not, is up for debate. (not jail but the ban he is getting).

You also have to remember is one guy gets bad plat and then wants to give that plat their friends. You dont know how much they know until the investigation happens. 

He says he is banned but from everything I have heard previously, if you buy plat to get positive, you can log in and its fine. 

Work off the debt how by selling more rivens and getting bad plat again? Its a catch 22 since, again, they dont know if OP has purposely gotten the bad plat or what until the investigation is done.  OP has to buy plat to get into the game again so they know its good plat. 

Listen, everyone is assuming people who have bad plat is just a victim. Not all of the people in the line of that bad plat, is innocent. OP very well could be but they have to sort it all out and if that plat has been through several players, you can see how long it could take for them to figure out who was maybe involved with the original theft and who isnt. 

I was actually genuinely curious that's all, 

Ive been playing long enough to know this is a thing, so I never trade an amount of plat that i don't have, and i don't trade with accounts below MR 10. It's sad that i miss out on good trades but it's a sacrifice that i'm willing to do to avoid getting banned. because if i do... good bye warframe, hello "insert the next looter shooter"

On 2018-11-28 at 2:07 PM, MaliReborn said:

yeah basically riven sales when fortuna dropped. but still, i cant play while i didnt steal?

and with gifts i dont know what it is till i open it. 

and since the gift i got banned. before that i was always trading in rivens nothing happend.

Something seems strange here. You're new enough to not know about the bad plat problem and what might cause it, but are managing to sell rivens worth more than 70€?

58 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Something seems strange here. You're new enough to not know about the bad plat problem and what might cause it, but are managing to sell rivens worth more than 70€?

it aint that hard, rubico rivens and new weapon rivens sell for alot of platinum mate. basic supply demand. im a trader in rl too 🙂

11 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Oh I know about rivens m8, and how they trade, but questions arise, like where are you getting them from?

Your account seems to be pretty new. So I'm curious. 

like i said supply demand, first of all i farmed around 30 to 40 shell shocks from naelgar, sold them for 60/75p each trough warframe.market. i had already bought the limbo access pack of 72 euro's. so now i had around 5 to 6k plat, i bought rivens from trade chat and riven.market, rerolled them with kuva and sold them. this way i reached MR25 within 95 login days. i am currently 10k XP off of MR26. riven for as example for an arca plasmor before riven dispo changes unrolled went for around 300p rerolled them to good stats sold them for double or even more if they were really good, it really isnt rocket science. just efford.

and rubico lanka just dropped for me trough sortie, just like a legendary core. sold a lanka for 2.2kp a decent rubico for 3k when prime just dropped. and another thing when chroma prime dropped, i farmed my bottoms off and sold 2 sets for 600p and some gram/rubico prime sets ofcourse.

Edited by MaliReborn
adding info

Il y a 22 heures, SqualZell a dit :

I was actually genuinely curious that's all, 

Ive been playing long enough to know this is a thing, so I never trade an amount of plat that i don't have, and i don't trade with accounts below MR 10. It's sad that i miss out on good trades but it's a sacrifice that i'm willing to do to avoid getting banned. because if i do... good bye warframe, hello "insert the next looter shooter"

Out of curiosity, how do you know people's MR before you invite them to trade ?