Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's blades

(PSN)G4m3b0x376

If I were to implement something like this for non-Garuda frames, it'd be for Frames with True Exalted weapons. And even then, without any special powers - so no waves on Exalted Blade, no invincibility on Talons, Normal aiming for Mesa... and so on. 

So, not Ash.

With Garuda, I can see the blades on her arms. With Excalibur, the weapon is a skill that is summoned from what looks like a pocket dimension or something, same with Ivara, same with Wukong. With Mesa, you can see the guns on her arms, yet they're still her 4th skill. The same with Valkyr. With Ash I only see blades on his arms when using the Koga skin. Not every skin seems to have visible blades, so I can't really say it fits with what Garuda does.

• 5 weeks later...

If I was to re-visit him, this is what I would do;

Ash:

1st Ability:

·       If you hold the ability, depending what elemental mods you have on your melee weapon it will be inflicted onto enemies but only base elementals. If you have two elementals equipped, it will proc either one.  Same thing applies If you have all four elemental mods equipped.

·       If you aim it at an enemy, both shurikens will seek out that enemy.

2nd ability

·       Increase the stun duration to 4 sec.

·       Enemies that enter the smoke will have a 6 sec stun duration and be more susceptible to damage.

·       The smoke will last for 10 seconds and can be increased by duration mods

Synergy: Using 1st, 3rd and 4th abilities on the smoke victim will increase the damage dealt.

3rd ability:

·       Make ash able to teleport through windows.

·       Make ash able to teleport to enemies in the air.

4th ability

·       When activating the ability, it will start instantly.

·       Pressing the ability will bring you into the animation, holding the ability will send clones out to kill instead of you.

·       Enemies that are red can be killed by players.

·       Make bs able to kill as many enemies that are within the radius of the enemy he`s aiming at.

·       The number of enemies that are going to be killed by bs are shown.

Synergy:

·       If you use any ability while you`re invisible, enemy bodies will disappear.

Fix: Make Ash be able to teleport in and out of the same grates instead of just one direction.

Fix: Sometime ash isn`t on the enemy or he is unseen when using bladestorm.

Fix: Make the “clones” look like him instead of looking like a hologram.