Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quest Warframe Reobtainabillity Without Paying?

Slayer116

I have gotten rid of special warframes only obtainable through quests example Atlas from jordas precept, Titania from silver grove, Inaros from well sands of inaros and of course Octavia from octavias anthem. I come here to ask is there any plan(s) to reintroduce the power of a player to reobtain these warframes and ask other players what they think on the matter also everyone has their reasons for getting rid of a warframe perhaps low on slots they didn't like the powers at the time it depends. Currently we can reobtain these warframes through platinum which of course I feel is unfair I would want to reset my accounts quest progress if I knew i'd be keeping my stuff and its unfair because players have access to get these things free and easy I even helped someone with atlas a bit ago- my main point here is I feel like there should be a way to get these frames again even if its 10x harder than before what you all think about this matter?

[if you are here for destructive criticism for me deleting warframes you can hit the back button now]

3 minutes ago, Slayer116 said:

I come here to ask is there any plan(s) to reintroduce the power of a player to reobtain these warframes

DE has talked about it in the past. Nothing has really come of it though. So, at this stage I would say that it is unlikely to happen in the foreseeable future.

• If it was a recent thing (within 30 days) Support can return it to you. Which seems a bit odd for say Limbo, whose quest gives the parts. Given they can check quest completion.

I cannot see any reason why DE would not implement this system though. If it told you in game "you cannot get this frame back if you sell it, except by platinum purchase" I would say, its your own fault etc. But it does not. The normal is that you can refarm stuff. The stuff should just be added to the market (following quest/mission completion), purchasable with credits - perhaps it could be more expensive?

6 minutes ago, Slayer116 said:

my main point here is I feel like there should be a way to get these frames again even if its 10x harder than before what you all think about this matter?

There already is a 10x harder way. Grind you a Prime Warframe set, sell it to a fellow player, and re-buy the Warframe. Comes with a Catalyst and slot.

No, seriously. Plat is not difficult to get. A good Prime, or a lucky Riven, can buy loads of Warframes you previously sold.

Slayer . .. . . . come on, you really need to not produce run-on sentences like this T__T

But yeah, I would like to see the capability of someone reobtaining a quest related warframe someday. I wouldn't mind the process being a bit more difficult if it meant being reobtainable (without platinum purchase)

Unfortunately, I'd imagine it's not a relative priority to DE. Getting updates on such things would be nice from time to time, perhaps try asking the question when Devstream comes around. There should be a thread before every devstream where derbecca picks questions from to answer in the stream.

20 hours ago, Slayer116 said:

I come here to ask is there any plan(s) to reintroduce the power of a player to reobtain these warframes and ask other players what they think on the matter also everyone has their reasons for getting rid of a warframe perhaps low on slots they didn't like the powers at the time it depends.

You should have spent the 20 plat when you had the chance, now you're gonna have to spend more.

You dont need to invest money into the game if you're really bent on 'playing for free', if you'd be willing to go and farm prime parts and then sell them to earn the plat back to buy the warframe.

you can literally do this right now at this very moment to get back any lost warframe, with a slot and a potato installed, There is no need to make any changes to the code to achieve this.

20 hours ago, Slayer116 said:

my main point here is I feel like there should be a way to get these frames again even if its 10x harder than before what you all think about this matter?

To restate what i just stated above, wouldnt this be the simplest solution for both the developer and end users? farming random prime parts is pretty hard as it is if you intend to sell a "set"

(and that is technically "reobtaining with out paying")

Edited by Dabnician