Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

这里能提交建议吗

wujuwusu

希望能增加一个弱化自身隐身效果的开关,改成不同的粒子效果而不是一个模糊的影子

还有就是 Equinox 这个战甲能增加一个阴阳面互换的选项,我非常喜欢黑面,然而刷图主要用的是白面,希望能互换一下模型

5 minutes ago, wujuwusu said:

I hope to add a switch that weakens my stealth effect and change it to a different particle effect instead of a fuzzy shadow.

There is also the Equinox armor that can add a swap option for yin and yang. I like black noodles very much. However, the brush map mainly uses white noodles. I hope to exchange models.

-google

I shall hence forth call equinox noodles.

1. You can't choose to just change fx/models

2. Just use black energy to rid of the vfx all together

3. Color your white noodle black

4. i get that night looks better mesh wise, so i just made a specific night build that's as good as a maim build

1 hour ago, Gamma745 said:

Okay, I seriously need someone who actually can understand Chinese to translate this. How the heck does Equinox relate to noodles?!

面 = noodles/surface/face

Basically OP is not fond of invisibility effect and hoped for an option to turn it off.

And also an option to swap Equinox model because day form is used more often but OP liked night form model more.

4 minutes ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

面 = noodles/surface/face

Basically OP is not fond of invisibility effect and hoped for an option to turn it off.

And also an option to swap Equinox model because day form is used more often but OP liked night form model more.

Ah. Here's hoping that Deluxe Equinox skin comes soon. I also prefer the night form's appearance more over plughead skeletor. Actually, I suppose the Clisthert helm takes away the plughead.

Edited by Ventura_Highway

43 minutes ago, Ventura_Highway said:

plughead skeletor

Tfw this is literally how other people see Day.

LvewiZI.png

For me personally, an option to model swap would be... weird. Wouldn't have a problem with others being able to do this if such a feature were to be released in the future though. Noodles come in all shapes and sizes, learn to appreciate them in the meantime. 😋

Edited by Equinoof

8 hours ago, wujuwusu said:

希望能增加一个弱化自身隐身效果的开关,改成不同的粒子效果而不是一个模糊的影子

还有就是 Equinox 这个战甲能增加一个阴阳面互换的选项,我非常喜欢黑面,然而刷图主要用的是白面,希望能互换一下模型

Interpreted translation
"Hope to add a weakening invisibility effect (dulling invisibility effect ???), changing to other particle effect instead of a blury shadow

Another thing is wanting Equinox to have ability to swap the look of the Day and Night aspect,
I like the look of Night aspect (黑面 black noodle), but wiping map usually uses Day aspect ( 白面 white noodle) (maim),
hope to see option to swap models."

Not sure if this help
烟雾色系 (Smoke Colors),最黑的颜色设置为战甲能量颜色 (Energy Color) ,可以让整个战甲用隐身效果时消失。

阴阳面互换现在没辙,加个斗篷之类的把战甲稍微盖一下。

最黑,左下角
Image result for warframe smoke colors

Ivara 隐身几乎看不到, 变透明的影子。
这个最透明了, 不会有别的颜色。

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG