Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ogris should gain homing mode when aimed

XenMaster

Really

my biggest complaint about Ogris

is the Charge Trigger

When I want to blow something up, i want it blown up Now! not on a hold/release trigger like a Bow.

Could we make it a normal Semi Trigger, and reduce the fire rate to account for the same amount of time charging would have? So, no change in DPS, purely just a trigger/ergonomic change.

Plus I'm really bad at aiming on trigger Release. I'm used to aiming for trigger Pull.

part of that is PS4 controller.... tough for me to precisely move the thumbstick if my index finger is reaching forward holding down trigger....

2 hours ago, XenMaster said:

Ogris should be buffed as powerful as lenz.

Agreed, but TBH, I don't see how a homing feature would accomplish that.

Ogris, unlike some other Launcher-type weapons (lol Stug) actually has a decent blast radius
(at least with Firestorm), so hitting stuff isn't really the first area that needs help, I'd say.

Hek, one of the strengths of (and the IMO optimal / intended way to use) the Ogris
is to aim for a spot between enemies to catch as many as possible with the splash damage.

Phantasma already covers the Launcher-with-homing-projectiles niche,
Ogris though should be the king of mass nukage.

Ogris Wraith when

On 2018-12-05 at 1:05 AM, XenMaster said:

Maybe because those bombards have the homing mode but we players dont have one.

+1. A homing option for the Ogris would be nice to have and would make for a more consistent weapon.

What I would like to see however is a Tenno or Corpus rocket launcher patterned after the tri-barreled one from Unreal Tournament 2003 / 2004.

On 2018-12-05 at 2:18 AM, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

When I want to blow something up, i want it blown up Now! not on a hold/release trigger like a Bow.

This!