Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need A 120-150 Planet!

TheCometCE

So I've been playing a bit lately and have a good handful of my weapons polarized multiple times and basically built for heinous levels of damage and my frames geared up for maximum efficiency at this point, and leveling a new weapon I realized I was grinding it up on ERIS of all planets.

Eris was supposed to be the endgame difficulty of infested regions isn't it?

What I propose they add to the game is a level 120-150 region somewhere in the Oort Cloud, populated by a little of each faction (mixed interests in resources where the infested already are perhaps). This would scratch that itch players get with their overkill weapons outside of defense/survival (when added), and act as a motivational region to get people to want to polarize their equipment up to 11.

Combined with the damage rework, this could be the target zone to push for after T3 void becomes a cakewalk for advanced players :)

Specially mixed factions.

only on the same map. as i remember it was fun drag half map of infested to other side of the map of the grineers and watch them kill each while eating popcorn in invisibility.

Edited by Althix

BRILLIANT! I LOVE IT.(sorry caps) But we do need a planet of that caliber. I could've kill level 120s with just a few shots in the void, before I forma'd my now useless hek. But fighting high level corpus and grineer is easy. Infestation is just plain fun after you get to there.

I think there should be some sort of planet which once was run by the Corpus/Grineer and the infested have fully taken over and the whole place is covered with weird infested stuff.. maybe a place which is dark colours (black, purple etc) and the sky (if outside ever) is black.. Got such a cool little idea in my head now haha. Oh yeah and if this happened the infested would be stronger because that's where they're most developed?

- Thanks.. haha

I would love a level 150 planet (which should also have a much larger portion of the mobs be elite things like heavy gunners and such).  They need to scale the exp/resource drops up for it though so its actually worth going to.

I don't know how you would work in lore justification, but it would be cool if there were bosses there too.  A level 150 Kril / Vor / that infested thing on Eris would be fun.

Edited by Sesshou01

I would love a level 150 planet (which should also have a much larger portion of the mobs be elite things like heavy gunners and such).  They need to scale the exp/resource drops up for it though so its actually worth going to.

I don't know how you would work in lore justification, but it would be cool if there were bosses there too.  A level 150 Kril / Vor / that infested thing on Eris would be fun.

Easy, drop some resource everyone wants, and instantly you've created an arms race of sorts related to said resource and the best place to get it is there, so they send their best on each side to make sure they get it.

I think there should be some sort of planet which once was run by the Corpus/Grineer and the infested have fully taken over and the whole place is covered with weird infested stuff.. maybe a place which is dark colours (black, purple etc) and the sky (if outside ever) is black.. Got such a cool little idea in my head now haha. Oh yeah and if this happened the infested would be stronger because that's where they're most developed?

- Thanks.. haha

You're asking for Char, dood.

Edited by 101blubb

I really think we need higher level enemies. Right now I'd rather wait for the damage overhaul and stuff, but right now I think that I could take on level 300+ enemies with little problems. 

The game really is easy, and I think it would be nice to get a planet meant for more experienced players like myself. Level 50 missions have gotten easy enough, and I believe anything lower than level 120 will still be fairly easy (but no longer one shottable).

This is coming from the perspective of somebody who naturally min/maxes.

I just really think that we need to start getting out of 30-60 planets an start hitting the hundreds, maybe up to the three hundreds.

+1

Edited by Xievie

120-150s arent exactly hard either :/ 

Lower level then T3 Void def as well, an "end game" planet would need to start on at least 200. Maybe be 220-250 or 250-300. 

Completely stupid.

Levels already need to be capped as it is and then states and AI for enemies needs to be completely reworked as it is.

An enemy with one damage state and endless hit points is not a challenge, it's exactly the thing that will permanently kill this game.

Enemies need a complete overhaul on complexity and quality-of-defeat factors, not a doubling of TTK ratios.

MOAR LEBULS and MOAR ACHEPEES is boring as hell. And pointless.

This game needs way less pointless and way more satisfying hard fought battles.

Completely stupid.

Levels already need to be capped as it is and then states and AI for enemies needs to be completely reworked as it is.

An enemy with one damage state and endless hit points is not a challenge, it's exactly the thing that will permanently kill this game.

Enemies need a complete overhaul on complexity and quality-of-defeat factors, not a doubling of TTK ratios.

MOAR LEBULS and MOAR ACHEPEES is boring as hell. And pointless.

This game needs way less pointless and way more satisfying hard fought battles.

My point on the high levels isn't actually a case of increased difficulty, but more one of enemies that can actually take a few hits from weapons that have been polarized multiple times, which when the AI is improved, will compliment the increased level.

We actually need a lvl 200-250 planet.

GET GUD!

-----

I wouldnt mind a 120-150 planet, but I feel that there is still a distinct lack of variation on current levels. Yes, we need "endgame levels" that aren't only available past Wave 20 Xini, however we do also need to think about the F2Pers that don't have a golden potato on their warframe. This whole planet (which will be part of the story mode mind you) will be practically inaccessible to them.

How would you feel if you had to dish out money for the second half of the story? 

How would you feel if you had to dish out money for the second half of the story? 

Champions Online F2P (before it died): "Adventure Packs" or story arcs and levels- originally had to be purchased with the cash bought currency. Some was endgame, some wasn't. Guess what? People didn't think it was unfair.

Why? Because there was already a lot to the game, and it was just extra for the dedicated people.

Edited by NukaKV