Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Wyrm's Negate useless? Pros and Cons?

Svextrum

Question

5 answers to this question

It sure as hell does. Between infested toxin clouds, corpus freeze barrels and the usual grineer slash proc here and there, it’s pribably the most useful sentinel ability ever. Ever since I got it I’ve been using it nonestop. If you’ve scanned everything and don’t need ammo that bad, Wyrm is the best choice for a sentinel imo 

It doesn’t sound good, but if you use it it’ll grow on you and you’ll see it’s usefulness  

3 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

If you’ve scanned everything and don’t need ammo that bad, Wyrm is the best choice for a sentinel imo

Just wanna mention, Dethcube's Energy Generator is also worth considering,
not least since the Orbs it drops are useful for the whole Squad.
Sweeper Prime (yay Status build with +Fire Rate and Punch Through) massively helps trigger EG.

(Plus Dethcube is just the best design ever. Floating murder buddy box. All of my yes.)

3 hours ago, RobWasHere said:

occasional Tenno space program with Crowd Dispersion

Oh, is it still doing that? Definitely gotta get some Wyrm hours under my belt then 😄

Wyrm + negate is nowadays my most used sentinel. I rarely need carrier anymore and in the rare case, I drop a pizza. Even its "only" every 5 sec the feature is extremely potent. Its like reducing rhinos iron skin or nezhas warding halo to just some DR, if you think the ability is bad.

Ever saw the guys using hand spring in the exilius slot? If your frame isnt eating CC constantly, the wyrm is a worthy alternative for that.