Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rewards for raids

eggsters

39 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Exclusive Warframe or weapon parts

So, some One Time rewards that become "Loser Rewards" the moment you get the second one. Alright.

But to be fair, I get what you're saying. Other games do similar things to this, with Legendary Weapon or Armor drops, but it might not be the same for Warframe. What they need is for it to drop a new, Ultra Rare Weapon type, and the weapons in those new types have there own slightly fluctuating Stat numbers. That way, even if you get, say, the "GooGun", there's always a chance you can get a Better "GooGun" if it drops in the Event again. (Also, make them not tradeable, so you can't "Pay to Win" with these Drops, but allow the unwanted ones to be melted down into a form of currency, the same way you can do with duplicate mods)

Edited by Tangent-Valley

I'm sure that by the time we have raids DE will have a system that fits it, like Arcanes once did. We mustn't be small minded. The rewards may not even exist at this point, to be honest.

And I hope we have more raids. I mean, there should be a Corpus Raid where you face Zanuka and can work as a Detron alternative farm, like LoR was for Brakk. I have them both so this wouldn't affect me, but I know many players would appreciate it.

Edited by (PS4)Pauloluisx

Gameplay-wise, how about something that can bring weapons below a certain MR up in power? So allowing weapons that are pretty weak to become usable again. Shouldn't break the power curve since you need to reach the end of the power curve to be able to access it. Might help free up DE from people yelling in disappointment whenever they make new weapons for earlier in the power curve.

In terms of fashion, how about something similar to peculiars, just a bit less... silly. I dub this idea 'peculiar arcanes', where effectively it's some kind of aura or constant visual effect around your frame. Relatively small - stuff like fire or perhaps void-clouds. Something that's another level of customisation that you can only get at the top end of play, something that players new to the game can see that encourages them to go ahead and get it.