Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does titanias lantern have agro problems?

Fallen_Echo

13 hours ago, Fallen_Echo said:

If the enemy actually managed to stay atleast 1 second within the range of the lantern it worked really well, now it couldnt even do that.

Correct.  I had stock range Lantern spam on Orb Vallis yesterday and regular mooks were just waltzing past like I was creating a winter-wonderland park for them en route to the objective.

On 2018-12-19 at 6:51 AM, NinjaZeku said:

Wait, Lantern aggro actually worked well at one point?

well, it used to work sligtly better than now, before unless you shooted the enemy, they would be aggroed by the lanter, and walk to it, almost as being hipnotized. now they completelly ignores it no matter what.

Yes, this needs to be fixed ASAP. I know this doesn't get much attention since nearly nobody plays her and even if, just uses her 4, but for those who care about Titania, this is really sad leaving her best CC broken through so many hotfixes and therefore in summary actually nerfing her with the rework instead of making things better, so we can't even enjoy the buffs and the titania solstice skin

7 hours ago, Pryzmatiq said:

Yeah, it's horrible now. It used to work like a charm, and literally anyone in the radius would be CC'd, but now I'm lucky if one enemy is even distracted by it. It's basically a single target Spellbind at this point.

If atleast the damage would be nice we could use it as some minefield trick but that too is weak.