Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing "Tulok" and "Lanzo" Fishing Spears

FluffyMkVII

Regarding the title - while I realize those two fishing spears are Plains of Eidolon related, Fortuna/Orb Vallis definitely broke something. I went to go do some PoE fishing, when I discovered I only had a Peram fishing spear. I knew this couldn't be right - I had purchased each of the fishing spears from Hai-Luk months ago, I should have had them all.

Anyway, whatever. Went to Cetus, bought them again. Not gonna gripe about the 2,500 standing spent to re-purchase the two spears. But I did want to make it known...something is going on. Might have been Fortuna, might have been the picking-up of the spear during the first phase of Fortuna 2.0 (when you get the spear near the Quill). Don't know for sure. But something is borked.

Happy Holidays, Warfam.

• Like 2

Same problem here, noticed spears weren't in the wheel when the Profit taker stage 1 bounty makes you fish.

Checked arsenal after returning to Fortuna and both spears are missing. Checked Cetus and both can be purchased as if I never bought them. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

bumping an old thread because this seems to be a widespread issue - tried fishing during the day for the Nightwave challenge, I think that meant the only viable rare fish was a  Murkray, but without a Lanzo it's almost impossible to catch them. 4-5 attempts with a Peram and you may get lucky. If the intention was to combine the spears as an upgrade technique, then it should have combined the stats of the spears together so you can catch all the fish with one spear.