Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FluffyMkVII

Missing "Tulok" and "Lanzo" Fishing Spears

Regarding the title - while I realize those two fishing spears are Plains of Eidolon related, Fortuna/Orb Vallis definitely broke something. I went to go do some PoE fishing, when I discovered I only had a Peram fishing spear. I knew this couldn't be right - I had purchased each of the fishing spears from Hai-Luk months ago, I should have had them all.

Anyway, whatever. Went to Cetus, bought them again. Not gonna gripe about the 2,500 standing spent to re-purchase the two spears. But I did want to make it known...something is going on. Might have been Fortuna, might have been the picking-up of the spear during the first phase of Fortuna 2.0 (when you get the spear near the Quill). Don't know for sure. But something is borked.

Happy Holidays, Warfam.

Happened to me as well, not sure when they disappeared but I discovered all my Cetus spears are gone when trying to go fishing today.

Same problem here, noticed spears weren't in the wheel when the Profit taker stage 1 bounty makes you fish.

Checked arsenal after returning to Fortuna and both spears are missing. Checked Cetus and both can be purchased as if I never bought them. 

same bug here, i think it might have something to do with picking up the fishing spear in profit taker phase 1 bounties, not sure tho but I lost the fishing spears after that

Lost all my cetus spears as well, was also playing the buggy profit-taker stage 1 mission and picked up lanzo spears before that happend. Please Fix!

This seems to be related to the fishing spear you pick up next to the Quill agent. Mine disappeared after I did that. After I picked up that spear, mine is now gone and I have to repurchase it. Hope this helps.

Ditto.. I'm guessing it happened when I picked up that click-bait Lanzo spear with the dead Quill.  I wouldn't care about this bug if DE made the shock spears work on all fishies in PoE.. *poke* *poke* DE that's the fix 😉

I am pretty sure everyone in the game lost his spears :l

Ditho, missing my spears. So, are we supposed to warn costumer service for missing items? Because, I'm also missing my Primed Chamber mod... And about 1,000 plats!

Great, everybody's spears gone and DE don't even know about it. Darn that dead Quills.

Just noticed today that I'd been missing the Lanzo spear so this issue was apparently never addressed.

Oh, huh. mine poofed too. I guess they only cost 500 standing, but it's funny that it's probably been gone for months and I only now noticed.

I wondered why I couldn't find mine , I thought I may have sold it after getting the shock oine from Fortuna (I couldn't remember selling it), I guess it bugged out for me also..I've re-bought it already...

where is my Lanzo spear.. i need it for Murkrays!

Yeah, my Lanzo was missing too. I just bought another since it's only 500 standing. Still, odd bug. 

bumping an old thread because this seems to be a widespread issue - tried fishing during the day for the Nightwave challenge, I think that meant the only viable rare fish was a  Murkray, but without a Lanzo it's almost impossible to catch them. 4-5 attempts with a Peram and you may get lucky. If the intention was to combine the spears as an upgrade technique, then it should have combined the stats of the spears together so you can catch all the fish with one spear.