Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania's Razorwing vacuum in Index

Skoomaseller

So I was super happy with the Titania changes, but...

Doing Index as Titania and I discovered that the vacuum ability in Razorwing also sucks in the index points, which worsens her drain in Razorwing.

Should it be kept as it is, or should this be changed so that the vacuum doesn't suck in index points as well? I really hope it's the latter because I enjoy playing Titania in Index. 

First post, yay!

In my opinion I think they should keep it, I ran a few times with a friend with a razorwing blitz titania (duration 226% efficiency 85%) and the funny thing is, I was on par with our rhino for points deposited. The trick is you have to deposit once you hit 5 points, because if you go over 10 points your drain is stupid (it's already stupid normally, it's not just titania). You can absorb energy orbs with titania now in index, so it should help a lot with the energy problems.

• Like 1

Her vacuum messes with energy everywhere. shes meant to be a fairy, not a satellite, up above everything scared to come close because she'll suck up stuff she does not want.
and lmao @Critiamat its dumb to stack index points as a tank frame? you don't realise that you get extra points the more you stack them, do you... stacking makes index go like 5times faster
IMO, half her current vacuum range, or let us have a mod slot for vacuum in razorwing, or let companion/sentinel vacuum apply to razorwing

6 hours ago, CrackCook said:

and lmao @Critiamat its dumb to stack index points as a tank frame? you don't realise that you get extra points the more you stack them, do you... stacking makes index go like 5times faster

No it's not.

It's dumb to stack CLEMload of them, let other people end the round without scoring and still have CLEMton flying around ur arse, and don't go another.

Edited by Critiamat

On 2018-12-22 at 2:35 PM, birdobash said:

In my opinion I think they should keep it, I ran a few times with a friend with a razorwing blitz titania (duration 226% efficiency 85%) and the funny thing is, I was on par with our rhino for points deposited. The trick is you have to deposit once you hit 5 points, because if you go over 10 points your drain is stupid (it's already stupid normally, it's not just titania). You can absorb energy orbs with titania now in index, so it should help a lot with the energy problems.

I don't think it's very efficient though. I play Titania as DPS, and let the Rhino do the collecting.

5 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

I don't think it's very efficient though. I play Titania as DPS, and let the Rhino do the collecting.

Ya it isnt efficient, if I were DE I would give titania a toggle for her vacuum either in loadout selection or somewhere in her ability. Just for the sake of preference.

5 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

How do you end the round without scoring?

By losing ROFL

tbh I'm surprised how often this actually happens, even though it sounds stupid if I'm not running titania or rhino, but something like equinox, 1/8 times in index this will actually happen.