Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Noggles

(PSN)alexismartinez14

1 minute ago, (PS4)alexismartinez14 said:

I know what I'm going to say is going to sound nitpicky, and also incredibly entitled but. How come for certain prime access buyers they get prime noggles, while prime accessory buyers get no noggles? Could prime accessory buyers also get some prime noggle love to? Not sure if what I'm asking for is a bit much. 

Because the full Prime Access pack comes with the frames of their respective noggles and the accessories dont. Same goes for the Glyphs.

• Like 3

Whilst I can understand the "it's a cosmetic item, therefore it should be included" argument, I don't agree with it.

At the end of the day, the intent with this is a thank you, a Christmas present from DE. It's not "if you buy this pack you get 'x'", it's "thank you for buying this pack".

And yes, this is coming from someone who's primarily purchased accessory packs, and thus gotten only a Frost Prime (from the initial unvaulting) and a Volt Prime (by mistake).

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

It's the small things..  They need to increase incentive to buy the more expensive bundle... 

My main issue still lies with the fact that we PA buyers are killing content with our wallets, and in my opinion fissures are relatively fun. But I want to but the entire package to support DE. 

Same. I personally find the fissures really fun, but I have no incentive to play them since I just buy the max package to support DE. 

It's a shame though, I started buying them with trinity prime, but for quite a few of the next ones, I didn't buy the max package, just the accessories. So I missed out on the noggels up till around banshee in think. 

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Because the full Prime Access pack comes with the frames of their respective noggles and the accessories dont. Same goes for the Glyphs.

Yes but even so. Supporting the devs bu at least buying a 50 dollar pack (depending on where you live), should at least include you in that xmas noggle list. If the noggles are a thanks, then why not say thanks to prime accessory buyers too?

23 hours ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

My main issue still lies with the fact that we PA buyers are killing content with our wallets, and in my opinion fissures are relatively fun. 

This argument stance never made much sense to me. It's not like buying PA is stopping those players from playing fissure missions.  It's kinda like how some have tried to say that buying Ivara magically stops those players from learning spy missions.  Something I know first hand in both cases as not being true at all.  

This actually brings up a question I've been sitting on for a couple days. I bought Zephyr PA back in March on PC and received the noggle for it there (as expected), but did not receive it on the Switch. I have the glyphs that indicate me having purchased it, but the noggle never arrived. On the one hand, I can understand if it's a "one noggle per PA" and only applies to the first account that logs in if you play on multiple platforms, but it would be kinda nice to get it on the Switch as well since the glyphs transferred over.

16 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

As someone who has done both, I can't say farming fissures is more rewarding.  I have more fun just doing them without expecting/needing a certain result from RNG.    

The real reason I enjoy doing fissures is for the insane buffs. 542% Rhino roar!  Even Stugg is a God at that point. 

As for the spy thing.. Well it's not as if they aren't stories type missions. And there is still the off chance you managed to obtain her before getting some of necessary mods from spy runs. 

Ironically I prefer fissures spys for the chance at more relics. But endless missions for buffing. 

And...  Well I mean fissures still are useful for void trader when he finally brings new stuff, it just would nice to need/want to farm extensive list of prime parts again. And I have every intention of buying PA. Even more so now for noggles. 

• Like 1

On 2018-12-22 at 4:33 PM, (PS4)alexismartinez14 said:

I know what I'm going to say is going to sound nitpicky, and also incredibly entitled but. How come for certain prime access buyers they get prime noggles, while prime accessory buyers get no noggles? Could prime accessory buyers also get some prime noggle love to? Not sure if what I'm asking for is a bit much. 

If u want a prime noggle... Buy a prime access.

5 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

As someone who has done both, I can't say farming fissures is more rewarding.  I have more fun just doing them without expecting/needing a certain result from RNG.    

I meant, the fissure is rewarding if you're actually farming something you want from it, as opposed to playing it for the sake of it.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I meant, the fissure is rewarding if you're actually farming something you want from it, as opposed to playing it for the sake of it.

Here's been my experience with fissure farming.  When I'm farming for forma, I get prime junk.  When I'm farming for Prime parts/ducats, I get forma or very low ducats prime junk.  The only time I really enjoy or get satisfaction from fissure missions is when I'm just playing them and not caring what I get.  

Interestingly, I calculated today that in the time it would take me to farm enough relics and reactant to successfully build Mesa Prime.  I will have gotten another 2 pay checks to simply buy her. Not saying you're wrong for having your viewpoint at all.  Just showing how mine is different, and how it effects the way I place value in different things.  Time being the most valuable currently.  :clem:

2 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I miss towers tbh. Farm key... Use key to farm the specific tower that drops your part... Then grind that one mission 60+ mins/waves... Use 1 key. Rinse.... Repeat.

Plus it was a fun grind. Fissures aren't fun.