Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bought Mesa Pack, didnt recieve platinum!

H445H1M

Question

So i purchased the Mesa Prime Pack (Shooting Gallery) 2 days ago. I didn't receive the platinum from the pack.. However i did receive Mesa Prime and all the weapons that come with the pack... The next problem is NOW my account is temp suspended because I have -374 Platinum?? wtfff ? Guys I need help, Support takes years to reply so i thought id ask on here. And yes, iv'e heard about people that have unlegit plat and get negative in return, and just to tell you i ain't one of those people (Unless the recent people i traded with gave me unlegit plat whilst trading). 

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY WHERE THE **** IS MY MESA PRIME PACK PLAT! wow.

http://prntscr.com/m1v2f8

Edited by H445H1M

18 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, H445H1M said:

I have, its been 2 days, i'll keep waiting I guess.

holidays, i had to wait a couple of days when my account got locked due to someone gaining access, i wish they would at least send you an email telling you why your account got locked

5 minutes ago, RustGear said:

holidays, i had to wait a couple of days when my account got locked due to someone gaining access, i wish they would at least send you an email telling you why your account got locked

Exactly man, I want to know what they have to say about this..

49 minutes ago, H445H1M said:

It's been 3 days since I contacted Warframe Support desk. I know it's holidays but still... how long do I need to f***ng wait. 

It can take up to one month, depending on the urgency of the issue.

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Pr1A said:

It can take up to one month. Depends on the urgency, of course.

My account is locked, I have negative platinum, and also I bought Mesa Prime pack (2nd one) and didn't get the plat (2.6k) for it. Pretty urgent.. lol 

1 hour ago, H445H1M said:

My account is locked, I have negative platinum, and also I bought Mesa Prime pack (2nd one) and didn't get the plat (2.6k) for it. Pretty urgent.. lol 

What was your negative plat? If it was something like -3k, then you don't get the 2.6k from the prime access directly. Your plat will just go to -0.4k plat...

Anyways, just wait. Ranting in the forums will just get you a punishment. I don't think that's worth it.