Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Azima, A.... well its just bad. worse now.

(PSN)ForNoPurpose

On 2019-01-15 at 1:26 PM, Leqesai said:

There are so many options in the game though. I'm okay using a weapon with a fun mechanic over the typical powerhouses. 

That's why I love miter, kulstar, dual razas, and furis.

I agree with your sentiment but at the same time the notion that you have to sacrifice power to try something weird is kind of a ridiculous one to begin with.

On 2019-01-19 at 5:51 PM, Elementalos said:

I agree with your sentiment but at the same time the notion that you have to sacrifice power to try something weird is kind of a ridiculous one to begin with.

It is ridiculous in a real world scenario where you are trying to survive. It is far from ridiculous in a game where there is a wide range of useful options outside of those with the biggest numbers.

Furis with the healing mod and miter with the bubble popping mod are both examples of this. They are extremetly useful in the right builds. I have a pure meta endgame inaros support build that uses both. 

Big numbers are flashy and feel great but it doesn't change the fact that you don't need big numbers to clear 99 percent of the content. I wouldn't take azima into the high level stuff but I also wouldn't take a bubble popping miter into an infested mission. Azima works great in origin derelict missions well into the second c rotation on defense and survival. 

Anything beyond second c rotation is excessive imo.

Everybody seems to be forgetting the fact that the azima isnt your forces 100 day login reward anymore, and all the other options presented are much better in comparison to it. If the azima doesn't get a change nobody in their right mind would pick it over the other 2 useful ones at day 100, and surely wouldn't pick it every subsequent time (300, 500) until they cleaned out all three other ones. 

Aka, it's not viably available due to other better choices, and is both not as fun and not as versatile as the other 3 login weapons.

17 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Big numbers are flashy and feel great but it doesn't change the fact that you don't need big numbers to clear 99 percent of the content

You don't need big numbers to clear most content, but you also don't need weapons to have a fun tax on them either.

Im going to point out that most of us dont want big numbers, but efficiency.

If the bullets were aimed from the turret they would be far better. Even if you had to manually point at a target for them to attack.

The point is that while its base stats aee ok, the alt fire is so inaccurate that you waste nearly all of the rounds.