Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10: Shadows Of The Dead

[DE]Rebecca

Anyone else find it funny that the BEST way to get these coordinates is to break every box and every locker in mercury? I get 1-3 every time. Plus I need 5000 ferrite per key that I was saving for necro, but whatever.

Edited by Meatuchu

Cool Update but still many Bugs.

Stats for Melee in equipment Menu not working except Attack Rate

Why is no Charge Damage Listed in these Stats

In Upgrade Menu the Mod Navigation is overlapping with Ready Button

Lanka doesnt get Extra Damage from Elemental Mods anymore, Puncture does only work through Walls but not through Enemies

And Alert and News Notifications are disappearing after doing a Mission and you only get them back through Login.

Anyone else find it funny that the BEST way to get these coordinates is to break every box and every locker in mercury? I get 1-3 every time. Plus I need 5000 ferrite per key that I was saving for necro, but whatever.

I got 5 from the survival run.

It's really..uh..redundant.

Survival is fun, going there for a boss that might not even worth it is not.

hmmmmmmm dont even know where to begin with my rage at this update first off derlict keys really guys really whoever thoguht of that should be fired and hunted down next the amount of resources for the keys again find and end that person third I JUST WANT TO FIGHT THE BIG &#! GOLEM JSUT GIVE ME ONE KEY FOR HIM AND I WILL NEVER FIGHT HIM AGAIN TT IVE BEEN TO THE DERLICTS ALL THE CONTAINER BLOW UP IN YOUR FACE AND NEVER DROP CORDINATES if you made his cordiantes come out of containers and normal cordinates come from enimeis then i would be happier and either reduce the build time of keys to the corpus keys or reduce the resources required to make them or both both works to or just better yet get rid of the keys altogether plz why did you do that guys come on your better then htis no one wants to wait 3 hours to see the new tileset (not counting how long it takes for them to find the damn cordinates i swear i own a @(*()$ timeshare on xixi i go there so much for farming) third love the new warframe from what ive seen cant wait to get mine just hurry up and take my platinum i dont need it anyways hope the new research weapons arnt a letdown to spectra really guys pocket version of a semi crappy gun now with more crap great idea just dont let the lightning gun turn out like the ignis its a little better now but still should be so much better so before i get off and leave you to your raging S#&$ storm of hate mail over derlict keys im just going to tell all tenno wh read this tonight either go get some five hour energies and be ready for the grind of your life or go to bed and wake up tommorow to all thses problems being gone and the keys were just a bad dream i mean really man REALLY love games that give no staisfaction for completeing stupid hard grinds 50+ hours of my lifs down the drain just to fight the golem once and never fight him again TT plz make the jupiter golem drop the cordinates at least that would soften the hate mail just a little there guys update nine was really cool tons of new guns check new mods check new orikin challahnges with cool rewards check why do i feel we are going backwards in progress and not forwards come on guys get it together and also fix the bp pics in the market had to buy a 50k braton to get the soma prints come on guys make us wait till 10 at night for the update and you cant even get the pics right gesh

I am totally in agreement.  There are a LOT of exciting things in U 10.

Unfortunately, this is the first time I have ever been disappointed in a game to the point of anger. Many have commented you say you "listen to the players" which you have been doing other times. Now, however, it seems you have gone severely astray. I do not mind the amount of credits for the Necros BP, as it is new, but this idea with keys JUST to get to the boss you have said would replace the old golemn is ridiculous. Not only that, but the BP parts for the Warframes are already very random, and often are hard to get. This whole thing only adds an unneeded obstacle. I am extremely and severely disappointed and frustrated with what you have done.

I also would note, that while the 'scarves' are amazing, there seems to be a 'slight' problem when running and sprinting. They "stretch" out of proportion and loose the 'fluidity' they should have. I am not so concerned about this, however, as I am in the above problems.

I hope, and expect a fix to this problem in a swift, 'mini update'. I would recommend you listen to your community of dedicated players much more closely, and not surprise them with something both unexpected or outrageous again.

My mood has gone from "Jittery excitement" to "Tight Jawed Frustration". I will not be buying anything more with platinum till these obstacles are removed.

I can't agree more, they've really lost my faith. I went Founder because I felt they deserved it and I was considering going to the next tier when this update came out, with all this stuff though. No way I'm buying anything, I'm actually considering quitting the game until it's fixed.

I knew it! I goddamn knew it! They fixed broken, rediculously long weapon switch time by adding a frickin mod! For fun sake DE, something this basic just can't be a mod! Reload time, energy regen, melee damage, but not a core gameplay element!

Also stamina, really? Why? Space ninjas cant run long?

Excited about a lot that I'm seeing, not excited about a lot of other things.

The way you get Nekros: Really? Reeeeeeally? After I defend the Warframe devs to my boyfriend, this happens. Getting Nekros seems pretty unfeasable without paying the $25 for him. We'll see though? It's not like how it was when I farmed for keys. I could do it with my friends, get 4 keys when one drops, share the keys with each other and hope the RNG gods smile upon us. How the eff am I ever going to get him... *scratches head*

I like survival in the void. It makes all my keys worth something! I can do a fun gametype that I can get XP from -- yay! Thank you for that.

The new weapons look *awesome*. They're all building now so I haven't played with any yet, but... I'm excited for tomorrow when I do.

TWO NEW SENTINELS. YAY. I love my Dethcube but I've had him on for a long time.

The stamina thing is very unfortunate. I think everyone pretty much agrees so I'm a broken record. But really, it's like walking through mud. I'm a ninja, let me be a ninja!

Seriously though, these derelict keys are terrible. I love you guys and I love this game, but why do you hate the players so much?

It's really unfortunate when there is honestly a lot good about this update, but the bad stuff sticks out more than the good. It seems like that's how it always happens, but I think I'm a positive person. I dealt with hoping to get Vauban pieces from alerts when he came out, and was patient, and it eventually happened for me with diligence... but really, I'd rather go back to that system than this one. I was hoping the derelict levels would be on a new planet/planetoid like Phobos. I was really excited to play there. Really excited. My bf and I were going to play it all night like we did with Phobos when it came out. Maybe that's why I'm so disappointed with what I'm seeing. I had it in my mind it would be one way but it came out another. A very much less fun version of my ideas too. Poo. >:

Thanks for the update. It would be nice if some things would be more fun/easier to get, but I'm pretty sure my pleas mean nothing.

TL;DR: I am appreciative for new content, but sad about the way devs went about incorporating it.

Edited by Bebeness

First and foremost, I love Warframe and thank you for making it, you guys rock. Secondly Nekros seems awesome...

perhaps the only good thing about the worst update ever? You need to do 20 different things to fight the new bad guy, and that doesn't even address that the Developers just ruined the game by making every basic function take stamina. Now a standard melee swing, even jumping (and I'm nervous eventually shooting... like, squeezing your trigger finger), depletes your stamina, and when it's out, a timer ticks down before it starts to recharge. The entire game just go tedious and frustrating.

Sure... the Tenno are the ultimate space ninja... but if you swing your sword more than 12 times your ultimate space ninja needs a rest now, because jumping is SO hard for a Tenno. Is this hyperbole, of course, I've played and it isn't THAT bad... but it is a bad that should not be at all.

Look Devs, if you are mad because a lot of players are now very high level, and very powerful, create a new class of very tough bad guys on special boards, or something of the like. Or if you realize that a whole series of helmets that decrease power efficiency to boost stamina was a terrible idea... just change the helmets, don't double down and kill the game! Making EVERYTHING we have ever done free and normally now COST a resource that previously had little significance.... all you did was make your game frustrating and cumbersome. Do you know how hard it will be for players to break the habit of sprinting and flipping... ya know... because it was fun??

We already don't have enough slots and mod points to equip what we want, even with potatoes and Forma.... do you really think people are going to unequip FLOW or their FOCUS in order to have a level 9 stamina MOD? Either they will.... because otherwise they can't use their melee weapon or jump... or we will all just stop playing the game... because what used to be fun (running along walls, flipping into a diving axe strike, then stabbing the dead Grineer a few times just because we can) we can't do anymore, because you made fun too costly.... HOTFIX!!!

The UI is ugly. It was better before.

Why change sprint toggle. Running and shooting if you use sprint toggle is broken now. I use sprint toggle only and not the normal sprint button as holding a spring button all the time hurts my finger. 

Please put back the old sprint toggle functionality. Also, why nerf stamina so hard. There must be a better way. 

Like new stats for weapons but overall update is bad.

- Stamina system now has a timer before it recharges. This makes Stamina a more significant system in game play.
- Reduced the rate of stamina recharge

really?
the new stamina system make so much trouble for melee player do you know?
what is the real ninja in your opinion? the man in the black hood with guns?
every movement use stamina standard swing, spinning cut, wall climbing, sprint or whatever...
not all the Tenno love to use guns or abilities, and lost they slots for stamina build
we already don't have enough slots and mod points to equip what we want, even with potatoes and Forma...
do somethings with this system pls... don't fail like the early Aura system it's not funny and you guys should take your time to create new class of very tough bad guys on special boards if you are mad because a lot of players are now very high level and very powerful,
I love this game because it's too freely to do the parkour and do whatever we want to do "not just aim and shoot"

do somethings!

Like he wants to quickly change weapon, so he doesn't notice that instead of his trusty Braton, he had accidently just spend 125 Platinum on a stupid single Lato, because the buttons are at the same place.

Err what? braton primary, lato secondary. no one could screw that up

First of all, 

thanks DE for the awesome work done in sending out this Update today and putting up with all the hype generated.

The sneak-peak of the new UI. It's sexy has hell. Love it (can't wait to see it all over the game plus a new HUD). 

The Multi-threaded rendering option for multicore pc's. Works beautifully! 

Nekros and the scarfes look awesome (i think i'll be spending some plat)!

Phobos is looking fine!

Survival missions all over the place is awesome.

The Grineer language is simply the coolest.

And finally the Conclaves seem pretty cool.

Dislikes:

What up it the Stamina nerf!? It's just making it really hard to keep up with my team mates and it slows my frame to a snail's speed. Change it back, please. I want to be a ninja again not a turtle.

Build keys to get to the Orokin Derelict sets!? Really!? U must be jocking!

The Foundry with no or transparent  back is ugly...is it a bug!?

Overall there are more Likes than Dislikes on my list and that speakes for itself but guys the dislikes are pretty similar to what everyone is complaining about.

Keep up the awesome DE. Thanks!