Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10: Shadows Of The Dead

[DE]Rebecca

We cant equip weapon mods on sentinel weapons and primary weapons simultaneously now? I spent all the mods i divided for primary and sentinel weapons and combined them for the last patch and now you're just gonna f*** me over and who knows how many more players out there who did the same by removing that functionality?

They stated in the 9.8 patchnotes that this might no more be the case in future updates.

this is to prevent players from using the same mod in two different places at the same time

I'm sorry, but, why? There's no harm in this, and no one, literally NO ONE, wants to deal with ranking up ANOTHER serration or ANOTHER hornet strike/what have you just to make their sentinel's weapon viable. I might as well just leave Shade on and take off his pistol precept, again. This makes weapon customization on sentinels redundant.

after a few minutes of thinking it through, i came to the conlusion that it is cheaper to buy the whole nekros instead of farming mats for weeks, farming coordinates for days, creating 4 keys per day and then hope that parts drop...

so...take my platinum, he is awesome!

Mag Prime? you are next! once i have discovered where you are hiding...

Well, supporting a game doesn't make you a guy with big-bucks, you know.

And you better keep your plats for other better contents.

The guy I am quoting before that refers to me and some other nebulous class of people, presumably those who spend platinum on cosmetics and also intend to buy all of them,  as "moneybags" insultingly. This is a response to him. It is sarcasm. I do not really think I have a lot of money.

I was excited for this update until I saw that the only way to get to Golem was to farm keys with 3 hour build times to try to get materials for other keys that have a 6 hour build time and then finally hope that I get Nekro's pieces in 3 shots. Looks like I'm waiting for 75% off on platinum. I love the farming in this game but this is just ridiculous. I don't have 100+ hours to sink into farming keys for one warframe.

**Edit** The new features such as the derelict keys are cool but they shouldn't be farmed if that is how you need to get Nekros. I feel like a better way would be to make them more expensive in credits and just be able to buy and instantly use them. It'll give people the ability to actually get Nekros much like the other frames. I was able to get Nova's parts on day one. Now if I wanted to farm Nekros it would take over a month. This also kind of damages the F2P model in my opinion. Yes it does make people work for things but it also makes it too much of a hassle for people who just want to casually play the game and be able to put it down every now and then. There's no denying that Nekros , the new capes, and other things are well done in every way aesthetically but I feel as if the new "features" are basically just the most obvious ways to get people to buy platinum. 

Edited by Darksoul9669

So many people on my clan chat are not happy with this update, including myself. I was considering purchasing Grand Master to support DE for their efforts. Now? No chance at the moment. I don't have to waste your time typing all the things I dislike, its pretty evident with what everyone else has posted on here. It's gone from being a good buggy game to chaos in a matter of an update. Sort it out DE, or you really will lose a huge fan base the way things are going. 

-New Warframe: Nekros

Find him today by destroying the new Golem in the Orokin Derelicts, or through the Market!

Find his alternate “Raknis” helmet in the Market or Alerts!

-New Prime Warframe: Mag

Find her in the Void today!

Okay... how.

I mean, we get the Nav Coordinates and then... what?

I went to the market, picked up a BP for an Assassinate key, and my foundry is telling me I don't have that specific type of coordinate.

Does it only drop from doing the other derelict missions or what?

And do we need a key for every attempt at it, or does one key mean we perma-unlock him?

Does Golem have a 100% drop rate for parts to make up for what will end up being weeks of effort till the first one arises? Or the same as any boss, meaning it's not worth it to bother to find Golem?

And what Void missions do Mag Prime parts come from? Did you just increase the drop tables for Def/MobDef/Caps? Or is it in the new Survival missions?

Did you finally decide to have it be a blueprint, a few materials and a capped Mag rather than 4 different blueprints?

What the HELL is wrong with your UI?!?! I'm either stuck in a foundry that doesn't load (nor can you exit out of) or the damn arsenal. OPTIMIZE and release it on the following Monday if you have to, this is ridiculous, I haven't even loaded into a mission and the game is being overworked.

100k is ridiculous. 15k or so, like when Arid Fear, is acceptable.

3k Circs is idiotic, 200-FLAT or so is acceptable, for the most parts.

Maybe they couldn't update the old Golem solely because of time? I dunno, LOTS of people crying to have U10 as fast as possible. Maybe it made them nervous.

OR, DE just want our shekels.

Well i can kind of understand it if they did so in order to rush new Golem out. Though a bit problematic since it would later create complianments by those who are currently spending big on the Keys.

Also what's a shekel?

Okay... how.

I mean, we get the Nav Coordinates and then... what?

I went to the market, picked up a BP for an Assassinate key, and my foundry is telling me I don't have that specific type of coordinate.

Does it only drop from doing the other derelict missions or what?

And do we need a key for every attempt at it, or does one key mean we perma-unlock him?

Does Golem have a 100% drop rate for parts to make up for what will end up being weeks of effort till the first one arises? Or the same as any boss, meaning it's not worth it to bother to find Golem?

And what Void missions do Mag Prime parts come from? Did you just increase the drop tables for Def/MobDef/Caps? Or is it in the new Survival missions?

Did you finally decide to have it be a blueprint, a few materials and a capped Mag rather than 4 different blueprints?

So far I understand that the regular Coordinates are dropped randomly by crates and lockers in any missions. You use those to make a derelict key. Then you need to get the golem coords from those derelict missions only. Meaning that 1 key does not even guarantee one golem coordinate and you need 5 to build one key that takes 6 hours. If you then manage to make golem keys, you have to then hope that his parts drop. Even if it is a 100% drop rate you can still easily get the same piece more than one meaning you would then have to get more keys. Overall I would say that it would take well over a month for an average player to obtain Nekros without platinum. 

Edited by Darksoul9669