Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10: Shadows Of The Dead

[DE]Rebecca

Content changes and fixes look awesome. thanks again, DE!

*bugs I'm seeing so far.

Acrid cylinder is doing some odd things in the arsenal. Like it is overlapping or clipping with another object/texture

In the arsenal my Warframe blocks my stats to the righ and seem unnecessarily aligned to the right and off center, with a lot of unused space between him and the UI to the far left.

The alert HUD/UI text keeps disappearing. if I click on a planet and then zoom out to  see it again, it's gone. Only logging-out then in again recovers it.

Soma BP in the market is featured with a Braton image and not Soma. But purchasing and building does yield the Soma.

Edited by RawGritz

U10, great update in general!

But the stamina changes kind of restrict movements too much.

I mean, it's no longer fluent. Not really Ninja-like.

No more intence wallrunning / jumping / slide meleeing, I guess.

amen. are we all to be punished like so many kindergarteners for the crimes of a few bossrushers?

also where do i get mutagen samples now? jupiter and eris appear to have been picked clean

Has anyone else had issues with the colors being messed up in game now?  After the update it seems like there's a weird color gradient over everything and the screen is WAY darker.  Trying to tweak the brightness/contrast ration either bleeds the colors till they're washed out, or makes everything even darker.  I was doing a kappa run and I couldn't see grineer troops 2 feet in front of me and kept getting knocked down.  

We were told the New Golem was J3-Golem, not some new Golem you'd have to farm items just to fight, only to have a "chance" of dropping Nekros parts. You didn't tell us that we'd have to farm items to visit the Derelicts either. You should have told us about both these things, you got my hopes really up that there'd be new content straight out of the gate but no, more grinding, more rare chances to get loot. The point of this is YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US. And the new Stamina System is annoying, you nerfed it too hard. Fix your S#&$.

So far I understand that the regular Coordinates are dropped randomly by crates and lockers in any missions. You use those to make a derelict key. Then you need to get the golem coords from those derelict missions only. Meaning that 1 key does not even guarantee one golem coordinate and you need 5 to build one key that takes 6 hours. If you then manage to make golem keys, you have to then hope that his parts drop. Even if it is a 100% drop rate you can still easily get the same piece more than one meaning you would then have to get more keys. Overall I would say that it would take well over a month for an average player to obtain Nekros without platinum. 

as a F2P player i kinda feel like i'm being flipped off

Well i can kind of understand it if they did so in order to rush new Golem out. Though a bit problematic since it would later create complianments by those who are currently spending big on the Keys.

Also what's a shekel?

Shekels = Dosh. Money.

You know..a slang..

We were told the New Golem was J3-Golem, not some new Golem you'd have to farm items just to fight, only to have a "chance" of dropping Nekros parts. You didn't tell us that we'd have to farm items to visit the Derelicts either. You should have told us about both these things, you got my hopes really up that there'd be new content straight out of the gate but no, more grinding, more rare chances to get loot. The point of this is YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US. And the new Stamina System is annoying, you nerfed it too hard. Fix your S#&$.

as a F2P player i kinda feel like i'm being flipped off

DE, if you seeing this, I hope you realize what kind of trouble you just made.

I personally, eh.. I don't care about new Golem.

Bought Necro, be done with him, throw him out of the airlock.

Conclave? Duelling? Yeah sure, I'll play TF2 if I want to do some "COMPETITIVE AKSHUN!!!!!!"

This whole update is a trouble when it walked in. So shame on you, DE.

Edited by LittleReshiram

Very disappointed in how you guys went about methods of obtaining the Nekros frame. 3000 circuits to fight a boss who MIGHT drop a component? A main BP that costs 100k credits? (That's not as much of a bother, but for a frame it's a bit silly.) And on top of all that, you want us to wait even MORE to get a shot at fighting a boss we've all been waiting for for a while now? Come on guys, at least think about what you've gone ahead with.

EDIT: Other than that. Very happy with the UI! It's really nice!

I am totally in agreement.  There are a LOT of exciting things in U 10.

Unfortunately, this is the first time I have ever been disappointed in a game to the point of anger. Many have commented you say you "listen to the players" which you have been doing other times. Now, however, it seems you have gone severely astray. I do not mind the amount of credits for the Necros BP, as it is new, but this idea with keys JUST to get to the boss you have said would replace the old golemn is ridiculous. Not only that, but the BP parts for the Warframes are already very random, and often are hard to get. This whole thing only adds an unneeded obstacle. I am extremely and severely disappointed and frustrated with what you have done.

I also would note, that while the 'scarves' are amazing, there seems to be a 'slight' problem when running and sprinting. They "stretch" out of proportion and loose the 'fluidity' they should have. I am not so concerned about this, however, as I am in the above problems.

I hope, and expect a fix to this problem in a swift, 'mini update'. I would recommend you listen to your community of dedicated players much more closely, and not surprise them with something both unexpected or outrageous again.

My mood has gone from "Jittery excitement" to "Tight Jawed Frustration". I will not be buying anything more with platinum till these obstacles are removed.

Holy god, this change to aiming while sprinting is atrocious. It effectively makes auto-sprint useless because if I stop to aim, then move to the side a bit to get a better angle, take cover, etc. then I'm suddenly zoomed back out and start sprinting. Gah.

Annoyed with this update. For ONE KEY you need huge excessive amounts of materials. Needless to say, I quit. No Nekros farming for me. Worst of all, they don't even TELL YOU WHERE TO GET THE DATA TO FIND HIM.

im almost with this DE this is not what we were promised it fuckin sucks

im agro rage quit mode see yah im out moving on to somthun else to spend my time and money on no info or very little on wtf is up and when I cant find if theres a change or if im gettn a glitch as in no info as far as alerts shown up for me so i miss out on the rare chance for a free tater and things like high lvld mods always disapering or getting put on weapons i havnt even enable for weeks at random well its fustrating and im here for fun so when ive been pissed off more than I havnt as is the case as of lately well its time to wipe the account and go laters!

WHOA whoa, DE.. I'm sorry, but. WHERE THE HELL IS SOMA!? Ether Reaper and that hatchet's BP is there, why Soma ain't-..oh..right..

You know, if you just want our money, please make it more subtler and much more rewarding.

Less heartbreaking that way..

Soma Blueprint is there currently showing Braton model icon, being fixed in 10.1, but it's there...