The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear new players. DONT buy ignis wraith

-ToT-CrackCook

This weapon is available to a good amount of clans who did a past event, they can get the weapon from their dojo for only 15k credits... thats not even worth 1p. they give those away if you ask. DO NOT buy it from someone trying to rip you off asking for even 1p or more. DO NOT buy it from baro, its a waste of ducats and credits.
this is a FREE weapon if you spend 10seconds in trade chat to ask someone for it. "
❤️ DONT GET RIPPED OFF BY DE OR OTHER PLAYERS ❤️ 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

Aren't there a finite amount of these left now that the Event no longer offers it ? Sooner or later people are going to have to start buying them again....

nope. when i was in my old clan i would buy 50 of them every week to give out for free. they are infinite to the clans who have the bp in dojo. only 15000credits a pop

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CrackCook said:

This weapon is available to a good amount of clans who did a past event, they can get the weapon from their dojo for only 15k credits... thats not even worth 1p. they give those away if you ask. DO NOT buy it from someone trying to rip you off asking for even 1p or more. DO NOT buy it from baro, its a waste of ducats and credits.
this is a FREE weapon if you spend 10seconds in trade chat to ask someone for it. "
❤️ DONT GET RIPPED OFF BY DE OR OTHER PLAYERS ❤️ 

some give it away if you ask... and they aren't busy... and they don't need the trade for the day.

I don't have the bp in my dojo and the last time someone needed one I had to buy it.

I agree that they can certainly find someone nice enough to do as you've described...But it will take either luck or time to do so. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Padre_Akais said:

some give it away if you ask... and they aren't busy... and they don't need the trade for the day.

I don't have the bp in my dojo and the last time someone needed one I had to buy it.

I agree that they can certainly find someone nice enough to do as you've described...But it will take either luck or time to do so. 

whenever ive had a friend ask for one, i tell them ill track one down for them, go into trade and find someone who will give me 5 for a few relics in less then a minute. i agree, luck or time, but even if its time, it wont take longer then farming 250k credits and 450ducats 🙂

2 minutes ago, CrackCook said:

whenever ive had a friend ask for one, i tell them ill track one down for them, go into trade and find someone who will give me 5 for a few relics in less then a minute. i agree, luck or time, but even if its time, it wont take longer then farming 250k credits and 450ducats 🙂

550 Ducats, and they're paying for the convenience of not having to wait while it builds.  Baro is selling the weapon already crafted and ready to use.

That being said, my clan and I offer the BP for free. 

1 minute ago, rastaban75 said:

I find it mind-boggling how controversial Ignis Wraith has become.

not really controversial, people jst letting noobs know they can get it for free.. thats a good thing. its the scammers who are annoyed by people mentioning this 🙂

Edited by CrackCook

Just now, CrackCook said:

ive heard about people in clans with the bp, trading the bp for the same plat that people are selling the pre-made one from baro. those people are scamming new players who dont know better

again, that isn't a scam. you're getting what you paid for. people gotta learn to do even the smallest bit of research before buying stuff.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Iamabearlulz said:

Lack of knowledge on the part of the buyer doesn't make it any less of a scam.

tell me exactly how it's a scam. if someone says "selling ignis wraith" are the immediately trying to scam someone? again doing the slightest even tiniest google search will yield plenty of results. it's not like they're offering something that doesn't exist or claiming it does something it doesn't. they're selling what they're advertising.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Iamabearlulz said:

Certainly they are... at far above agreed market value. This is, in fact, a form of scam.

if i overpay for something because i refused to do any research on what i'm buying, the person i bought it from isn't a scam artist. i'm just an idiot. that's like saying because amazon didn't tell me another site was selling an item at a cheaper cost amazon scammed me.

1 minute ago, Parzii said:

if i overpay for something because i refused to do any research on what i'm buying, the person i bought it from isn't a scam artist. i'm just an idiot. that's like saying because amazon didn't tell me another site was selling an item at a cheaper cost amazon scammed me.

There is a difference between market competition and a scam. See, for example, bottled tap water for $5.

3 minutes ago, Iamabearlulz said:

Certainly they are... at far above agreed market value. This is, in fact, a form of scam.

If the seller is claiming the item can't be bought anywhere else, then it's a scam.

If the seller is claiming the item will cost much more from anyone else, then it's a scam.

If the seller is claiming it's a limited time offer, it's a scam.

If the seller actively discourages any research and pressures the player into buying the item, then it's a scam.

If the seller says they are selling the item for a set amount of plat, and nothing else, and the player doesn't do any research before agreeing, it's not a scam.  The seller was up front about what they were offering, the buyer made the choice to take it without any pressure beyond what's in their own mind.

• Like 4