Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where was Nef Anyo during the Orb Heists?

Duality52

So far, Nef Anyo's few appearances in the Orb Vallis are in the Vox Solaris quest and the large monitors in Fortuna.

Aside from that, where was he and why did he not seem to react to the stages of the Profit Taker's stages? Surely, he already quelled his investor showcase disaster by the time you're doing the Heist.

I also hope he appears in Exploiter's or the other unnamed Orb by the Orokin Dig Site because the Orbs and the Vallis are his property.

Cheating people out of their money most likely.

I would imagine he doesn't usually keep a very close eye on the Solaris whenever he's not actively trying to work them to the bone or crush resistance. Which, on the latter, I imagine he's probably also wondering how the hell to do that now that the Tenno are involved. He's had his plans foiled by them at least twice before after all. I believe three times on PC and Xbox? And in doing so, he missed us murderising his pet.

• Like 1

Its always possible that the Orb event involving Exploiter that DE teased might be when Nef's under lieutenants finally give Nef the full skinny one what happened with Profit Taker and just how much profit was lost due to Tenno assaults aligned with Solaris United. If nothing else, I think Nef is smart enough not to hold a focused grudge against us directly, its what messed up his old boss, Alad V after all; but stepping up his operations against those we support that are under his heel? Sounds like something a gambling conman administrator might do to teach his minions who exactly is boss in Nef Anyo Corp.

3 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Its always possible that the Orb event involving Exploiter that DE teased might be when Nef's under lieutenants finally give Nef the full skinny one what happened with Profit Taker and just how much profit was lost due to Tenno assaults aligned with Solaris United. If nothing else, I think Nef is smart enough not to hold a focused grudge against us directly, its what messed up his old boss, Alad V after all; but stepping up his operations against those we support that are under his heel? Sounds like something a gambling conman administrator might do to teach his minions who exactly is boss in Nef Anyo Corp.

I think there are a few ways for Nef Anyo to win against the Tenno. Just bring:

1. Jad(Chad) Teran
  2. A Razorback
  3. Both

59 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

I think there are a few ways for Nef Anyo to win against the Tenno. Just bring:

1. Jad(Chad) Teran
  2. A Razorback
  3. Both

All noble options, but I guess we will have to see just what level of nonchalance evil Nef brings with the Exploiter Event.

I think lore timewise, we kill all three orbs quickly in succession and nef will finally arrive in his flagship because traveling takes time. Game mechanics let us be blissfully unaware of it. He shows up pissed and goes scorched Venus on us in bombardment and becomes the tutorial boss for railjack. Much like the Queen's being the tutorial boss for operator.

• Like 1